Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray

Sweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea scent by Bath and Body Works

3.8

on 8/7/2017 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I am not a fan but my 12 year old loves it and the pink packaging is attractive to many. The sweet floral scent is OK - but not my favorite - I am a citrus fan.

on 7/10/2017 4:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I extremely would recommend this product as it is not just a great gift for one of your loved ones but a great gift to reward yourself l. It has great packaging and I love the colours on the bottle. Yes, it smells beautiful! I bought this from a local drugstore for a reasonable price! I would love to get this product so I can test it again becaus the last time I had this product was a few months ago and now I can hardly remember the smell but I do remember it was beautiful 😍 You should buy & I should test🤷🏽‍♀️😌😂 @makeupalley

on 8/9/2016 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This is one of b&bw best scents. It's a nice spring and summer floral fragrance. It's sweet enough but not cloying in the heat. I find it refreshing, posh, and girly.

on 5/21/2015 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I received this as a Christmas gift, and now it's almost out! There were no complaints when I wore this to my college. It has a nice stubble, everyday scent that comes off as sweet and feminine.

Perfect for the younger girls who are dabbling into fragrance!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I have the travel size of this mist, which comes in a set of three with the other 2 travel size products (gel and lotion), which is is a great deal. I really like this scent in gel form, but for some reason, the spray is just too watered down. It doesn't smell floral and fresh like the shower gel, it smells kind of like Skittles. Not a bad scent, but just not floral like I was hoping for.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Somehow, many years ago, I got gift with a set that had some BBW Sweet Pea items in it and oh my god, I was scarred for life. I believed for many years that I didn't like sweet pea as a note in perfume, but really it was just whatever gross collection of b-grade chemicals BBW puts into this that turned me off. Something about this body spray clung to my skin and refused to be washed away, and I swear this is the only perfumed body product (including actual perfumes) that ever gave me a headache. Something in this just does not agree with me, and it really was the end of my experimentation with BBW products other than their candles because my experience was that bad. This was also around the time when Sweet Pea was the most popular scent at BBW and the entire store just smelled like a concentrated version that made me feel ill.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my HG spray I've already gone threw a full one with in 6 months and I use it everyday!
I get compliments from people of all ages!,it's not to strong just a light mist but it last all day!
This is the only floral type sent I'd ever wear! It's calming and sweet perfect for all ages and any event. I recommend this to all my friends I can't live with out it it's my signature sent
The packaging is a step up from what it use to be and the price is not bad at all! What are you waiting for go buy it already!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

The ultimate girly scent. It's sweet, floral, fruity, and light all in one. Its definitely one of my favorites from B&BW, and I pray that they never discontinue it, but I doubt they would since it sells so well. You wouldn't believe the amount of compliments I get when I wear this. You need to try this if you haven't already, it smells AMAZINGG (:

on 11/17/2013 4:09:00 PM

When I was young one of my moms friends who lived with us had this but in a perfume. I thought it was the best thing on earth. I would constantly sneak into the bathroom and pray some on when no one was around, I loved it that much. Over summer I bought three mini bottles and sweet pea was one of them. My mom didn't like it and said it gave her a head ache. I on the other hand absolutely loved it! It smells sexy in a way and is sweet and playful. My friends in p.e constantly ask for some and its a popular scent. I recommend it. !

on 10/17/2014 5:05:00 PM

This smell is such a fresh girly smell, I love it. It has such a unique, memorable fragrance. I had no idea sweet peas smelt so nice! Will definitely buy this fragrance again! (the wallflower is also lovely too!)

Popular Fragrances