Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray

Sweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea scent by Bath and Body Works

3.8

on 8/9/2016 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This is one of b&bw best scents. It's a nice spring and summer floral fragrance. It's sweet enough but not cloying in the heat. I find it refreshing, posh, and girly.

on 5/21/2015 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I received this as a Christmas gift, and now it's almost out! There were no complaints when I wore this to my college. It has a nice stubble, everyday scent that comes off as sweet and feminine.

Perfect for the younger girls who are dabbling into fragrance!

on 10/17/2014 5:05:00 PM

This smell is such a fresh girly smell, I love it. It has such a unique, memorable fragrance. I had no idea sweet peas smelt so nice! Will definitely buy this fragrance again! (the wallflower is also lovely too!)

on 11/17/2013 4:09:00 PM

When I was young one of my moms friends who lived with us had this but in a perfume. I thought it was the best thing on earth. I would constantly sneak into the bathroom and pray some on when no one was around, I loved it that much. Over summer I bought three mini bottles and sweet pea was one of them. My mom didn't like it and said it gave her a head ache. I on the other hand absolutely loved it! It smells sexy in a way and is sweet and playful. My friends in p.e constantly ask for some and its a popular scent. I recommend it. !

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my HG spray I've already gone threw a full one with in 6 months and I use it everyday!
I get compliments from people of all ages!,it's not to strong just a light mist but it last all day!
This is the only floral type sent I'd ever wear! It's calming and sweet perfect for all ages and any event. I recommend this to all my friends I can't live with out it it's my signature sent
The packaging is a step up from what it use to be and the price is not bad at all! What are you waiting for go buy it already!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

The ultimate girly scent. It's sweet, floral, fruity, and light all in one. Its definitely one of my favorites from B&BW, and I pray that they never discontinue it, but I doubt they would since it sells so well. You wouldn't believe the amount of compliments I get when I wear this. You need to try this if you haven't already, it smells AMAZINGG (:

on 10/24/2012 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutly love this sent it is very light and pretty and it is soo amazing!!!

on 10/24/2012 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this for spring/summer!! It is the best for a light overall fruity, flowery scent. This one can be applied all over, since it's not too strong. Smells very sweet and pure. Highly recommend for younger people, I'm not sure that older women would like this as much.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got the new fine fragrance mist kind with the new packaging, and it's great~ The smell is nice and light, but sweet <3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a Classic! I love this smell so much! It brings me back to my childhood and it reminds me of my mom. The scent is perfect for a summer day. It is light, girly, and floral. It has okay staying power, but when layered it lasts much longer. The formula has changed a bit over the years, but I still love it and will always repurchase it!

Popular Fragrances