Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray

Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray
Sweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea scent by Bath and Body Works

3.9

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Somehow, many years ago, I got gift with a set that had some BBW Sweet Pea items in it and oh my god, I was scarred for life. I believed for many years that I didn't like sweet pea as a note in perfume, but really it was just whatever gross collection of b-grade chemicals BBW puts into this that turned me off. Something about this body spray clung to my skin and refused to be washed away, and I swear this is the only perfumed body product (including actual perfumes) that ever gave me a headache. Something in this just does not agree with me, and it really was the end of my experimentation with BBW products other than their candles because my experience was that bad. This was also around the time when Sweet Pea was the most popular scent at BBW and the entire store just smelled like a concentrated version that made me feel ill.

on 11/1/2010 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Maybe it's from growing up and having girls spray way too much of this everywhere, but I have never liked this scent at all. Something about it smells completely nauseating to me, less floral, and more like if you were to attempt to use floral scents to cover up that strange hospital smell.

on 1/1/2009 2:09:00 PM

Im the only person i know who hates sweet pea. The smell just makes me gag. It seems i ALWAYS get this as a gift from my grandparents, so i force myself to wear it around them not to make them feel bad, but it sure as hell makes ME feel sick!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was given this as a gift a while back. I didn't wear it much because I'm not into floral scents. It's much too strong and overbearing.

However, my real dislike for this scent stems from the fact that a couple of my family members resorted to using it as a bathroom spray...
Now I can't smell it without connecting it with that.

I received this as a gift, so thankfully I didn't buy it. The scent is WAY TOO SWEET, and in a bad way. It's pretty disgusting, to tell you the truth!

on 7/18/2008 3:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Pukealicious. Sadly I smell this everytime I go to work and am reminded of the girl's locker room in junior high. If you like sugary sweet pea and violet, by all means, use this original! But stay away from me. I'm very happy with my citrus scents... And no. You'll never see me with ANY Sweet Pea products ever again.

I used to wear this scent when I was young but now every time I smell it i absolutely hate it. I think it smells really weird now and completely unappealing to my senses. There are much better scents at bath and body works.

on 4/7/2007 12:17:00 AM

this is tied with vickeys "love spell" as the most over-worn, generic, tacky high school smell. have to hold my breath and try not to get sick when someone sprays it around me... and whats worse is the fact that living in a college dorm, 2 out of 3 girls all wear it and load up before a night out so it fills the building... horrible. for a pink girly fresh scent... stick with cherry blossom!! sooooooo much better

Apologies in advance for being so rude.........but on me, this smelt exactly like the air freshener I use in my loo.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I got this in a gift set from my best friend for my birthday. I liked the smell of the body lotion, but the body spray smelled like soap! I'm not sure if it was just me, but I hated it and I thought it smelled absolutely horrible. Thank goodness it was only a gift. I'll stick to Warm Vanilla Sugar from now on.