Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray

Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray
Sweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea scent by Bath and Body Works

3.9

I love this product. This is the best scent ever. It is flowery/fruitey. It smells soo good and guys love it!! haha i love it please u have to try it

on 4/6/2002 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a nice sweet floral scent. The smell lasts a while on me, which is good.

on 4/9/2002 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is a nice scent. Its light fresh and kind of fruity/floraly if that makes any sense.

I bought this scent in the form of those plug-in wallflowers. It smells great in the wallflowers. However, the body lotion or spray is too much for me. Fake and plasticky. It is like a mixture of fruit, flowers and candy (the cheap kind) all rolled in one. But in my bathroom as an air freshener it is a lovely scent. Go figure.

on 6/26/2002 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this smell, I must go through a huge bottle in a little over a month or two. The smell doesn't last long enough... I'm always refreshing but I love this smell. it is just so clean! I recommend trying it!!!

This is such a sweet scent! I don't know what they put in it but it smells so good and I never get tired of it.

on 1/23/2003 1:39:00 PM

I like this a lot. Of all the fragrances that I've tried (and believe me, I've tried a lot), this is the only one that makes me feel like such a lady, as simple as it is. To me, it smells berry-floral. It lasts about 30 minutes on me, but what the heck. :o)

on 3/2/2003 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My husband bought me a huge gift set with the spray, lotion, bubble bath, shower gel, and 2 sponges. It smells nice. It is a sweet and flowery scent that he loves, and lasts a long time. I like it and will use it, but I prefer the Moonlight Path and Mango Mandarin. The saleslady told him that Sweet Pea is one of their best sellers.

on 4/24/2003 11:28:00 PM

I love the Body Splash of Sweet Pea. It smells divine and seems to last a good amount of time on me. I get a lot of compliments and you get such a huge bottle that if you have to refresh a lot that it doesn't matter too much, because you get so many fluid ounces. Love it.

on 4/27/2003 10:38:00 AM

This doesn't smell like sweet peas at all. Me no like.