Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray

Sweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea scent by Bath and Body Works

3.4

on 8/7/2017 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I am not a fan but my 12 year old loves it and the pink packaging is attractive to many. The sweet floral scent is OK - but not my favorite - I am a citrus fan.

on 9/8/2011 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I am not a fragrance person, most scents give me a headache and or allergic skin reaction, that said, I really love this light floral.

I have the lotion and body spray, and I have repurchased this.

on 6/7/2011 8:54:00 PM

Fruity and floral.....the fruity is king here. Together, the fragrance is fresh and light. It is also a little sweet for my taste.
It dries down to a fresh fragrance but, on me, it does not last long. Not the body spray, lotion or EDT. Basic BBW packaging. Nice for Spring, but I do think there are better Spring fragrances.

on 10/5/2009 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I got this free (w/coupon) when I made a BBW purchase. It's a nice unoffensive (floral) scent unlike some of their fragrances. I sniffed them all before choosing this one. I use it mostly to spray bed linens and the inside of my walking shoes but sometimes I spray it on myself. It smells of alcohol at first, but it dries off and leaves behind a nice light fragrance. To be honest, if it wasn't free I wouldn't have bought it.

This scent Sweet Pea is so nice in all the products of the line! I love this body spray, it isnt over powering and it really smells wonderful! Not too flowery and not too sweet, just right!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Pretty floral PINK sweetpea perfume...surprisingly pretty!

on 5/27/2005 4:48:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Rotting cantaloupe.

on 1/2/2004 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Absolutely hated it. It is not worthy of the sweet pea name as it smells nothing like one. These are my favourite flowers and I know the smell of sweet peas. I grow many of them in my garden each year. Sorry, while it might be a nice floral for teens, it definitely bombs as suitable grown-up fragrance. What a disappointment!

on 3/2/2003 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My husband bought me a huge gift set with the spray, lotion, bubble bath, shower gel, and 2 sponges. It smells nice. It is a sweet and flowery scent that he loves, and lasts a long time. I like it and will use it, but I prefer the Moonlight Path and Mango Mandarin. The saleslady told him that Sweet Pea is one of their best sellers.