Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray

Sweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea scent by Bath and Body Works

3.7

on 7/10/2017 4:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I extremely would recommend this product as it is not just a great gift for one of your loved ones but a great gift to reward yourself l. It has great packaging and I love the colours on the bottle. Yes, it smells beautiful! I bought this from a local drugstore for a reasonable price! I would love to get this product so I can test it again becaus the last time I had this product was a few months ago and now I can hardly remember the smell but I do remember it was beautiful 😍 You should buy & I should test🤷🏽‍♀️😌😂 @makeupalley

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this scent for the past few years now and it an all time fav for me. I don't use it every day so that is why I don't get sick of it like some people do. I revist this scent mostly in the spring and summer months and I like how the scent does not turn musky later on me. Sweet Pea is a nice fruity floral scent.

Fragrance Top Notes: Sweet Pea, Watery Pear, Logan Berry, & Rhubarb

Fragrance Mid Notes: Cyclamen, Freesia, Raspberry

Fragrance Base Note: Musk

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I adore this scent. It's so swey and girly smelling without being cloying. A little goes a long way and it lasts very well for such a reasonably priced fragrance.
When I put it on, I smell a touch of flowers, a touch of candy, a touch of fresh bath clean...just lovely.
I really think anyone could wear this scent from a pre-teen to a mature woman and smell great.

on 5/10/2007 5:15:00 AM

This is a very pleasant light floral scent. While I wouldnt wear it myself. I think its lovely. Would make a nice gift or a scent for a younger girl to try out. I would call it a safe floral scent. Not too complicated not too heady or sweet.

on 4/19/2005 2:49:00 PM

I love this flirty, sweet fragrance! I love violet, and this contains a violet component. The fresh quality keeps the scent subtle so it's not overpoweringly sweet. It's true it doesn't have a lot of staying power, but I can still smell it after 2-3 hours. I keep mine in the fridge for relief on those hot Texas days!
EDIT: I took a lippie off just because I don't like this fragrance as much as I used to. It's a pretty, flowery scent but it lacks depth and complexity. Probably more suited to younger tastes.

on 4/27/2004 9:45:00 PM

Big sale at BBW so I bought a whole bunch of sprays I usually don't wear. This seemed too sweet at first, but later, I thought "something smells good!" and it was me. So I'm glad I tried this.

on 2/6/2004 7:25:00 PM

Gaggingly sweet and phony smelling. If I had flowers in my yard that smelled like this, I would yank them out by the roots!

Popular Fragrances