Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray

Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray
Sweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea scent by Bath and Body Works

3.5

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Somehow, many years ago, I got gift with a set that had some BBW Sweet Pea items in it and oh my god, I was scarred for life. I believed for many years that I didn't like sweet pea as a note in perfume, but really it was just whatever gross collection of b-grade chemicals BBW puts into this that turned me off. Something about this body spray clung to my skin and refused to be washed away, and I swear this is the only perfumed body product (including actual perfumes) that ever gave me a headache. Something in this just does not agree with me, and it really was the end of my experimentation with BBW products other than their candles because my experience was that bad. This was also around the time when Sweet Pea was the most popular scent at BBW and the entire store just smelled like a concentrated version that made me feel ill.

on 10/24/2012 3:15:00 PM

Love Sweet Pea I have a travel one in my bag right now. Whenever I want to feel fresh I spray this. It's a great scent that really won't offend to many noses because it's not super sweet it's beautiful light and fresh. I use this when I need something on me cause I don't like not smelling like something.
It's not my daily fragrance but one I do use a lot especially at the end of Summer this scent just was so perfect in the August heat.Now that it's Fall I am using a light musk but I have to give my love to this scent. When I go to B&B my nose can get really confused with all the scents.

Not sweet pea though it's always one I can discern from the others. I will always buy this from Bath and Bodyworks it's a great scent to have in your bag or whenever you need a nice light scent. It's a nice pump bottle too so you only need a spritz or 2 to smell great. Too much of anything is no good so you don't need to go crazy with it. It does last a good amount of time which is another plus.

I even have the moisturizing hand sanitizer because I love it so much. I really recommend this.

on 4/2/2012 2:29:00 PM

this scent is so feminine and light just love it

on 12/29/2011 1:08:00 AM

This is a sweet, light, floral scent that anyone can wear! Girly and nice, it is a good spring/summer scent. Will repurchase :)

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

cute, floral, soft. I really like this. It has a very delicate aroma. Perfect for spring time.

on 6/22/2010 3:10:00 PM

This is my favorite body splash from BBW. It has a clean, fresh floral scent. Not too overpowering, not too sweet.

The staying power is ok. It does seem to go away after a few hrs so I need so spritz again mid-day. I did see a lot of mixed reviews and what I always do is just use those testers and spray on whatever I am looking at and wear it that day. As with any perfume, what smells great on one person can be horrid on another. For instance, my friend loved that Japanese Cherry Blossom splash, and it smelled great....on her. On me, it smelled all sorts of nasty/cheap/yuck etc.

Def think this is worth a spritz on your next visit to BBW and will continue to purchase this.

on 2/19/2009 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Like many others seem to have, I also have a love/hate with Sweet Pea. It IS sweet, and candy-like, and sometimes I really crave that... for a few minutes until the headache sets in. Sometimes I also get a fresh, girly, clean freshness from it, not the splash but the body wash and bubble bath. However, usually, I just find it way too sweet and strong for my senses and I get a bit nauseated and headachey from it. I WANT to like this more, I really do! But I'm afraid it's just not for me. I think this one splash bottle will last me more than a lifetime :(

This is my favorite scent ever! I wear this all the time, and my husband loves it! And even after using it almost daily a regular size bottle lasts forever.

on 11/24/2008 7:10:00 AM

I get this as a gift. I wouldn't normally chosen this myself because it smells somehow too sweet in the botttle. On the skin though it is airy light. I rub it on my palms with QV body lotion and spread all over. The wift of fragrance after that really lift my mood-makes me happy,light and very feminine. It is summer here in Australia so this is just perfect.I am addicted to it. More specific, BnBW has natural smelling fragrances, not like most goods from its sister company (Victoria's Secret) which produces more synthetic-plasticy smelling stuffs. In the previous years I did get to try some of VS's body stuff but always ended up hating them on contact with skin. I wish I could have direct access to BnBW here. Well, there is always ebay.

I received this as a gift, so thankfully I didn't buy it. The scent is WAY TOO SWEET, and in a bad way. It's pretty disgusting, to tell you the truth!