Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray

Sweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea scent by Bath and Body Works

3.6

on 8/9/2016 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This is one of b&bw best scents. It's a nice spring and summer floral fragrance. It's sweet enough but not cloying in the heat. I find it refreshing, posh, and girly.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This used to be my favorite scent, but then I got sick of it. The smell is so STRONG and last for a while, and over time.. it start smelling a little too artificial. So yeah.. I wouldn't buy it again because it's just too overpowering.

on 9/26/2012 12:07:00 AM

Fun and fruity scent. I will never grow tired of it :) Last as long as you would expect any body spray. Name is kind of odd though.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I found a whole bottle of this in my bathroom cabinet. My mom gave it to me as a Christmas gift last year. I wear perfume more often then body spray's so this didn't get a whole lot of use. Since seeing it served as a reminder of how good it smells, I'm going to try to use it more often. Very sweet, flowery, girly and pretty. I'm looking forward to wearing it come spring!!

on 10/15/2011 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I have a love/hate relationship with this scent. In high school my friends and I all had this spray. We loved bbw and it was the highlight of our trips to the mall to go in and pick up the sprays and lotions of this and a few other scents. We sprayed this like mad women in the locker room and carried it in our backpacks to spritz between classes. The staying power is not the best but we practically swam in it anyway. When I smell this on someone it instantly brings back memories. I like the scent as long as it is on another person but on me it smells awful. Maybe it has been reformulated or my chemistry has changed. My mother in law gave me a set for christmas and it sits unused, and I feel bad because I did love it for so long but just cant bear it anymore.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Starts out gently tart and fruity on me, very gradually drying down into a soft, inoffensive floral. My current fruity fragrance of choice, standing in for the Simply Basic Raspberry Vanilla body mist I can't find currently. It lasts surprisingly long for a body mist - I can still smell it on myself at the end of the day, however faintly.

very clean and soft scent one of my favorites also love the body scrub, body wash and lotion!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Too sweet for my taste. If you like flowery frags, you may like this.

on 7/7/2010 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

This is a very light fresh white flower scent. Definitly uplifting on a spring day. The lotion gives me a headache but I can wear this without any side effects. Usually body sprays dont last on me, but this does. I got this free at BBW for being their club member. It reminds me of high school thats when Sweet Pea was popular ;)

on 1/8/2010 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

this is one of my favorites! it is very flirty, yet still clean and fun. it is an all around pretty scent for days when i am feeling really girly.

Popular Fragrances