Renee Rouleau Eye Moist Daily Hydration

1 review

Not tested on animals

on 2/3/2007 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

The complete name is Eye Moist Daily Hydration for Sensative Eyes and it is exceptionall. I think I have tried every brand of eye cream - you always seem to get one in every GWP, PWP or travel kit. This one is the best I've tried. It has a rich creamy texture that leaves the skin plump and moist but not greasy. I use it at night and under make-up. When I wake up in the morning my under eye area is still moist and plump but it does not get into my eyes or cause my eyes to water or get puffy as so many do that are rich. And it keeps the under eye moist all day and I have had no problems with applying make-up or concealer over it. Def and HG product and not that expensive for what you get and when you compare it to the cost of so many eye creams from the better cosmetic lines - which are usually very over-priced. I would prefer a pump or tube but at least in a jar you can get every bit out. Will def buy again! Another great product from Renee - you can never go wrong with her line of serious, effective skin care.