Body Essence Tea Tree Oil Bath and Shower Gel

Body Essence Tea Tree Oil Bath and Shower Gel

4.8

Purified Water (Aqua),S Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauramide Dea, Sodium Chloride, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium PEG-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Rosmairnus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (White Tea And Oolong Tea), Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Seed Extract, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Copper Gluconate, Manganese Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Polyquaternium-7, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA-Copper, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Blue 1 (Ci 42090).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

The pros of this body wash are many. I'm prone to being stinky, and it de-stinks me without irritating or stripping. It makes lots of nice lather that's not too fluffy to work into my skin easily. It comes in a giant (24 ounce) pump bottle for US$4 at the Walmart down the block from me. The label is holographic.

The only con is the scent. It's a fake wildflower scent, like what an android imagines a field of daisies to smell like. Said scent doesn't linger on my skin, but I can honestly say I would have preferred Tea Tree Oil Body Wash to smell like tea tree oil (and I'm aware that I'm most likely in the minority). Regardless, this is a great budget body wash option, and I'm sure I'll repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Man this stuff is awesome. I personally use a ton of body wash each shower or bath. I can't just use one or two squirts...I use like 10 seriously! Although you don't need to use that much because this stuff lathers well. I feel like it's pretty moisturizing as well. I know antioxidants in body wash are pretty much like washing money down the drain but I love the ingredients in this body wash they rock! Small amount of fragrance but def not overwhelming, I actually like the smell, very clean. Overall it's a great value and great product!!

on 6/7/2013 11:36:00 PM

This stuff is awesome!! I live in Florida so lotion in the summer time can feel really nasty! With this body wash I can skip the lotion all together and still have smooth hydrated skin! I even wash my face with it! No breakouts no dry patches no excess oil! Love love love it! And for about 4 bucks for a huge bottle it can't be beat!! It smells clean and doesn't leave a filmy residue!!

on 6/26/2011 1:36:00 PM

This stuff is a steal, I have only seen at Walmart but at around $3.50 a bottle I decided to try it out. The bottle is huge! It's a pump bottle which is a bonus too since it's so big and would be a pain to dispense the product otherwise. The smell is nice, lathers well and does a good job cleaning. I like the green color of it too. For the budget conscious you really can't go wrong with this product, you get so much product for so little price. I have so much shower gel so it will be a while before I repurchase again but I would for sure.

on 6/23/2011 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this body wash. My skin dries out super easy, and I used to pay $$$$$$$$$ for the Olay and Dove body washes. Until I found this. Large, pump bottle, fresh scent, does not dry out my skin at all, tons of larger, and only $4. Also, this does really well at cleaning off deodorant, and my skin feels super clean after use. I will re-buy over and over again!

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

LOVE this shower gel, we always have it at my house. It's cheap and good quality, and I really like the pump bottle. The scent is refreshing and doesn't clash with scented lotions or perfumes. It's very moisturizing for a clear gel body wash, enough that if I'm in a hurry I can skip applying lotion.

on 11/12/2008 10:06:00 PM

This is a great all around shower gel. I purchased this on a whim a few years ago when I ran out of Summer's Eve feminine wash. I tried this on my intimate areas, and it did not irritate (1 of 3 products that don't). You get 28oz. for under $4 at Wal-Mart. Yay!

on 8/28/2007 7:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am so happy I tried this body wash. I am a product junkie to the max and this is 1 of my 2 favorite body washes, the other being Zest Ocean Breeze. This body wash is very moisturizing and I love the scent a lot. My SO also loves this wash, very unisex. I will definitely continue to purchase. Would be also be a great body wash for a guest or extra bathroom, the smell is very unisex.

on 2/20/2007 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

please see my review for Body Essence Sweet Vanilla Cream body wash. i try other body washes and soaps, but i always come back to this. i've used just about every scent that they make, with the exception of their spiced orange and cucumber melon (i absolutely LOATHE those scents in ANYTHING). these are highly moisturizing, quality body washes that clean wonderfully and you get a great deal for your money (where i am, they cost a little under 5 bucks at my local Walmarts). this is by far the most moisturizing body wash this company makes, IMO. it cleans exceptionally well, but it's so gentle, i use it as a clarifying shampoo in a pinch.

This shower gel is awesome!! I have dry and sensitive skin and this is like the tenth bottle I've used. It makes my skin smooth and not tight or dry without feeling oily. A lot of shower gels I've used claim to be very moisturinzing and leave my skin still feeling dehydrated and causes dry skin patches. I'm only sorry that I haven't rated it sooner to share the love! This shower gel is pretty cheap..under $3.50 at Wal-Mart it comes in a large bottle with a pump. The only thing that could improve is the scent but I don't really care about that becuase it fades away when you get out of the shower and I usually put on scented lotion anyways. I can deal with the price and the results from this product which always keeps me coming back for more.