Raesin Images Transform powder foundation

No Image

1.0

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I didn't actually get a chance to purchase from this company, but I decided to add this review as I can only access them online, as I am in Australia. I noticed the other reviewers had a similar experience to me with both the website and communication.

It is hands down the messiest and most confusing website I have ever been on- I became stressed within minutes as I just wanted to find the section for their mineral powder foundation and it's ingredients. I then e-mailed them, asking for their ingredients list for just the mineral powder, explaining that their website was very confusing and has so many distracting things on each page.... I received a response- not prompt, it took a few days... telling me which section to look ' on this page at the left'.

They couldn't even cut and paste me the ingredients list- I wasted time e-mailing them because they couldn't organize a comprehensive website, and they have the cheek to then tell me to go back on and hunt again, rather than just tell me!

I will not try this brand- I see others have had the same sort of experience with them, only worse!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

The poder foundation goes on pasty and dry. After using this stuff on my face it looked ghastly. I will never purchase from this line never again!

on 10/5/2007 5:04:00 PM

Raesin Images website is one of the worst I've ever seen. It's impossible to navigate and full of extraneous CRAP. They say that their info is there, but when clicking on the link it's not. Their "Customer Service" is ATTROCIOUS-they never answer emails in a timely manner, they promise things and don't deliver...literally. Steer clear of this company. There are MANY others out there who treat people with respect and professionalism. Raesin Images is FAR from that.

This mineral powder foundation is very interesting. The texture and color look great in the bag but when put on the skin it is awful. I receive samples at $2.00 each ( not FREE like the site claim on its front page) in tiny plastic baggies which were quite annoying because powder spilled all over the place. With many complaints the owner finally reduced barely anything there samples in zippy bags to $1.00. The makeup changes color within a few hour, it started streaking, and worse of all, it does not have good coverage, it didn't stay on like most of the other mineral makeup I have tried. One good thing about this cosmetic is at least it didn't make me break out. SHIPPING FEES were STEEP. One full jar of powder costs nearly $7.00 dollars just to ship! When actually shipping fee is less than a dollar and the envelope wrapping costs less than 50 CENTS . One tiny ziploc foundation sample costs $5.85 to ship! Compare with today's quick shipping, low fee, high quality, and fast service, I don't think this company can compete. For every one extra item I buy in addition to a whole size powder, shipping fee increases. It seems like the company is trying to make money out of shipping fees. CONTRARY to the scintillating FREE SAMPLES moving ads on the front of the website, there is absolutely NO FREEBIES on this website. It is actually very DISHONEST and MISLEADING to the consumers. Sample size actually costs $2.00 if you actually click on to the samples and add it to your shopping cart . This fee is ridiculous compare to so many mineral companies out there that give out free samples in nice little user friendly containers at very good shipping cost. These samples come in plastic bags which most of it scattered all over the floor upon first usage. Most other companies do not even add extra cost if you order more. For this company, the more you order, the more you will be penalized with higher shipping handling fees which cost them less than $2.00 to have the whole thing sent in a tiny envelope. I feel ripped off after ordering from here. I am disapointed in the quality, service, as well as shipping fees. I would not purchase this product again.