L'Oreal Color Riche in Cinnamon Toast

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a brown lipstick with coral undertones. It is the only lipstick with coral undertones that looks somewhat natural on me (otherwise I have to put on a ton of heavy coverage makeup. Normally I wear reds, fushias and mauves). Its not completely opaque and has a glossy (but not sticky) finish. The formula is not incredibly long lasting, but thats ok. It has a light floral scent and the formula slightly plumps my lips without feeling tingly or painful. After looking around at high-end lipsticks at department stores, I was pleasantly surprised by this lipstick.

on 5/20/2012 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have the Indian version of this shade (released as part of the new "Celebrating India: Colour Riche Indian Shades" collection, advertised by Sonam Kapoor) and I think it is slightly different than the version sold overseas. I found this shade to be more of a true brown, without much red undertone. Although this could also just be the result of my own colouring. Either way the shade is nice, fairly basic and quite flattering. I love the Colour Riche formula, the feel/texture, staying power, and application are just perfect! Overall I like this lipstick and would probably buy it again.

Popular Lipsticks