Differin Gel

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
 Differin Gel

on 10/4/2014 12:40:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Differin is a Vitamin A derivative, similar to Retin-A and other retinoids - it takes a long time to treat acne but once the initial phase of redness and irritation has stopped it is very effective, much more so than Benzoyl Peroxide which I'd say is a better short term treatment/spot treatment. I have been using it for 6 months now and my moderate/severe cystic acne and blackheads have gone completely. I have also noticed much smaller pores and diminished fine lines. If you can manage to get Differin at a reasonable price (my country it's subsidized to $5) then I would absolutely recommend it for people who are serious about getting rid of their acne.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I've been using the 0.1 gel for 5 months and my skin looks great! I wasn't sure about it the first 2 months, but it definently works when you give it time.

ETA: I had to bump the strength up to .3%