Differin Acne Treatment Gel

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/15/2009 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have got this on prescription from my derm 3 months ago and till now it did nothing good for my acne.

I put it on my chin and neck at night, my acne is the worst on that area. After a few weeks I had the feeling it worked, my pimples became smaller and disappeared quicker, but after that it became worse again. Now I have 3 big cysts, that don't respond to the Differin.

The good thing is that my sensitive skin doesn't become irritated or dry, so I keep on using it for a while to see if the situation changes.

on 10/14/2007 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

After 2 years of using this product I realized that I never reviewed it. My skin is super sensitive and I was concerned about using Differin gel. Generally I use it once a twice a week and a little more often in the summer months when I am oiler. It works great for my skin and helps keep it clearer and the pores look smaller. I do notice that my face looks red in the morning after using it but usually calms down. Just recently I learned on the boards about waiting before putting on moisturizer so that I don't dilute it and it works much better if I don't dilute it but I do get a little drier and more red. I just ordered my second container and am using it for maintenance. People talk about purging but I never noticed it happening to me. And I am using the .1 strength and now the is a .3. Since I am so sensitive, I will stick with the ..1

Top Rated Treatments (Face)

image