Differin Acne Treatment Gel

Differin Acne Treatment Gel

4.5

on 3/5/2009 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

MY DERMATOLOGIST GAVE ME A PERSCRIPTION FOR THIS PRODUCT AWHILE AGO. I HAVE REALLY OILY SKIN AND MY ACNE IS NOT HORRIBLE. U CAN'T REALLY TELL I HAVE BAD ACNE UNDER MAKEUP BUT I HAVE IT UNDER MY SKIN AND ITS EVERYWHERE. I BREAKOUT ON MY CHEST, BACK, UPPERARMS, NECK AND FACE. YEA IT SUCKS! IT WORKS OK FOR MY SKIN BUT I HAVE TO USE IT LIKE EVERY TWO DAYS OR THREE DAYS BECAUSE IT DRIES THE HECK OUT MY UNDEREYES AND ALL AROUND MY EYES. ALSO MY UPPERLIP AND LIL PATCHES OF MY SKIN ARE SUPER DRY AND FLAKY. IT SUCKS! I JUST DONT' KNO WAT TO DO NE MORE. I WANT MY ACNE TO GO AWAY ALREADY! IM 19 AND I HAVE HAD ACNE SINCE I WAS LIKE 10! MY DERM ALSO GAVE ME A GLYTON SPRAY FOR MY CHEST AND BACK AND IT ALSO DRIED OUT MY ARMS. AND I HAVE PERSCRIPTIN DORYX AND I STOPPED TAKIN THEM AFTER A WHILE.

on 2/16/2008 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this was prescribed by my doctor about 5 yrs ag0 wen i was 16 and it worked wonders!!! it dus take time...so u really do havta b patient but the results r unbelievable.. haven't had breakouts ever since..(maybe jus a few wen its dat time of the month or if im a little stressed)..but over all with proper skincare habits its great...my pores are smaller..smoother..and less oily r...its prescription but i bought 1 w/o 1 online..bit pricey but..im pretty sure i'll be using this 4 years!