E.L.F. Eyelash and Brow Wand

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/26/2016 7:46:00 PM

Perfectly fine for what it is and can't beat the price!

on 11/11/2015 12:57:00 PM

I love it and it is a bargain . I must admit I did a happy dance when I found a spoolie brush . It works great and it a great size to handle. I like to use it to comb my eyelashes and eyebrows and comb through my eyelashes after I apply my mascara if I think it needs it. Love the packaging love the brush it is a bargain worth getting.

on 7/6/2015 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Love this product. I use it on my eyebrows with ANH dipbrow to give it a more natural finish

on 7/1/2015 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I use this tool to comb through my brows before I fill them in, then I use it after to fade out the inner part of my brow and it helps me easily create the highly sought after “gradient effect” You can also use this to help guide you when trimming your brows. The price is amazing for the quality. I love it!!

on 2/22/2015 9:56:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use it everyday for my combing my eyebrows/eyelashes works well, is cheap
totally worth it

on 11/12/2013 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I use this wand on a daily basis when I do my eyebrows. I don't use on my eyelashes, because my eyes are sensitive, and easily irritated. It's a dollar, you get what you pay for.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I can't believe that this wand is only 1 dollar. The value is unbeatable, truly.

I like that it is great at separating your lashes and cleanup is very easy. I always make sure that I have this in my makeup box at home.

on 2/26/2013 10:09:00 AM

LOVE IT! You know when you keep applying coats of mascara to get your eyelashes longer but then you realized the last coat you just applied was just too much and now they're super clumpy? And you go through them again with the mascara wand to try to fix it but then they get even clumpier? Well I brush through them with this wand and it takes off all of the extra mascara and separates them. It's perfect and it saves me because otherwise I'd have to remove my makeup and start again. It's only $1, you can't go wrong!
And I liked how it came in a cute little clear plastic container! I saved it so I can store a couple of eyeshadow brushes in it when i'm travelling.

on 1/25/2013 11:47:00 AM

I've had this little guy for a few years now and it's still going strong! I use it everyday to groom my brows before and after applying my brow product. You cannot beat this for the price, quality and functionality.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Amazing! Absolutely love this for my brows and also for my lashes, after I have applied mascara. Already bought two of these and if they break, I would definitely repurchase!

Popular Makeup Brushes