Becca creme eye color in Rose Gold

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
No Image

1 review

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

My favorite HG creme shadow! Rose Gold is a perfect blend of gold with a hint of rose to make it look really neutral. It's not metallic like Quartz (another good color) but shimmery and understated. It's super easy to throw on and go or if I'm feeling more creative I set powder shadows or Jewel Dusts into it but my favorite look is with the line and Illuminate pencils. I line with the liner side (heavy on the top because it will be blended out) then color the entire lid with the Illuminate (also run it around the inner eye if it's not one of the glitter ones but sometimes I do if I'm careful). With the creme shadow brush I get a good amount of Rose Gold on the brush and begin to blend the lid completely (really mellows out the glitter liners like Madagascar and Capri) and then use whatever product is left on the brush from crease to brow. To finish I run some Rose Gold under my lower lash line and reapply the liner to the top lash line. It may sound complicated but it is fast to do and I get tons of compliments on this look. I'm so glad I took a random chance with an SA during a phone order, Rose Gold is my everyday, basic, go to creme shadow. If you want an even more neutral nude creme try Bronze Gold, very pretty and no shimmer in that one.