Meow Cosmetics Flawless Feline Mineral Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Other
Meow Cosmetics Flawless Feline Mineral Foundation

2.8

Mica, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Boron Nitride, Iron Oxides

Worst online company I have had to deal with EVER!
Placed a large order on this website. They sent me the order after 3 weeks of waiting. One of the items I ordered was defective and not as described. I let them know sent them 4 emails and heard back from them about 2 weeks later. Their response was that they couldn't care less. They told me that they couldn't accept the item back. Thankfully I paid with PayPal. Filed a dispute and PayPal helped me get my money back and get the defective item back to them. I got an email from them telling me they are going to send me to collections now which is ridiculous and that they are going to cancel any future or present orders from me, my IP address or my mailing address as they don't want to sell anymore products to me because of this. Well they don't have to worry I won't ever be purchasing any products from them ever again or let alone recommend them. I don't usually tend to leave reviews, but I just had to write this because I wish I would have know how little this company cares about their customers and how bad their customer support is. Please beware and stay away! Trust me their are far better companies out there with better makeup/beauty products that actually care for their customers.

on 4/17/2013 8:55:00 PM

I've used this multiple times in the past but upon trying it again recently (after having used Pampered for a while), it is too chalky in texture and cakey in appearance. And with years of problem skin, I am well-accustomed to cake. Perhaps it's my skin (am not oily) but this really accentuates pores and looks terrible after a few hours. And yes, shipping is ridiculously slow. But the color selection is excellent and the coverage is very good.

on 4/22/2012 3:52:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

wowzz this give pretty pretty amazing coverage and the color selection superb! finally a brand that gives soo many yellow tone options! ive only been using the samples but i will def buy the larger size when i finish. not a perfect color match but i can get the lighter and darker shade and mix them together :D

I actually got a sample of the Flawless Feline and the second I put it on my face looked like a chalkboard. It is VERY HEAVY coverage. I was looking for heavy coverage, but I still want makeup to look somewhat natural on me, not like a mask. I would say maybe if you found the perfect color and had awful skin it might work, but it just wasn't for me.

on 10/27/2008 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

If you want heavy coverage here it is. If you want a natural look this ain't it. Very chalky especially in daylight and not at all flattering for pictures. I gave it an average rating because it is a line that has other options that are good bargains and they do offer a wide selection of colors for women of every shade.