Meow Cosmetics Flawless Feline Mineral Foundation

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Meow Cosmetics Flawless Feline Mineral Foundation

3.2

Mica, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Boron Nitride, Iron Oxides

I absolutely love Meow Cosmetics! Their shipping takes a long time (over 2 weeks for me and I don't live very far away) but I can forgive that because they're a small company-- 5 women I think-- and they personally check every order. Plus they give free samples-- one of mine was a blush that I love! Anyway, flawless feline does have good coverage, but you have to make sure you have the right shade. For Pampered Puss, my personal Meow favorite, I can wear four or five different shades because it bends so beautifully. FF, not so much. It is easy to apply though, and doesn't leave a line of foundation demarcation. Oily skin control is not quite as good as I would have hoped (not as good as PP), but its not as bad as it could be, either. I do wish the sifter was like Bare Minerals, because you cant stop the product from coming into the lid when its not sitting flat. I took it with me in my bag, and when I went to open it, foundation everywhere! The huge lid is great, though. I got the munchkin size, about $16, which is really not a bad deal. It'll last a long time, and their ingredients are about as good as it gets. It did look a bit shimmery-- mica?-- but its not noticeable at all on the face. Overall, good product! It didn't break me out, has great staying power, covers well, and will last a long time! I saw some reviews that said it made their face itchy or looked cakey. In my experience it wont look cakey as long as you don't apply too much, and it wasn't itchy for me at all. I said I would buy again, because it is a good product. Still, I may try some PP mixed with concealer next time, just because of the shade matching and staying power.

on 9/7/2011 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

At my sweatiest and oiliest, my fndt only requires a light touch up. Better yet, it matches, has great coverage, is water resistant, and looks like skin. It also washes off like a dream.

As for color matching, it can be very confusing, but once you find your match/matches, it's worth the nearly exact match. I'm an nc15-20 and I match frisky korat/chartreux.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I got a sample of Flawless Feline in Inquisitive Chausie. First off, I have very pale skin, and drugstore makeup is always too dark for me. But this stuff was waaaay too light. Even for a pale redhead like me! Also, this stuff sunk right into my pores. Yuck, not a good look. It also made me itchy. Not pleasant. Also, the coverage was pretty pathetic, even after 2 layers. Luckily, I didn't break out, but it didn't do anything for my skin. Which sucks, because I was really excited and had high hopes for Meow. :(

EDIT: It also made the skin around my eyes turn kind of pink and of course, itch.

I like the fact that there's so many shades to choose from and I like the fact that you can choose the amount of coverage you desire, but there were tiny GLITTERS in it! I don't like sparkles on my face unless it's in an eyeshadow:(

on 8/4/2007 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

If you're looking for a mineral foundation that gives heavier coverage this is the one.