DHC Lip Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
DHC Lip Cream

4.3

on 2/3/2018 6:41:00 AM

This is wonderful, its highly moisturising, emollient and long lasting. Love the tube packaging. Far better value than the Shiseido lip treatment. What would make this a winner is a bit of retinol. I've got the tinted, flavoured and plain versions and have purchased many times. Its best under lippie in AM and once after lunch, its all you need. Melts well and super smooth. Try it, I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised, just as I was. Note its lanolin based but negligible fragrance.

on 10/7/2017 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is ultra moisturizing, unscented, and uber glossy. It's not the least bit sticky and has a nice slip to it. It kind of reminds me of a lighter 8 Hour Cream sans the rose smell. It comes in a thinner tube, which I prefer to regular bullet lipsticks. I don't know if lanolin is great for long term use, but I really like this stuff.

on 3/16/2015 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This is a pretty good dupe for MAC prep + prime. At first I thought it was a fair performing balm but nothing to write home about. It is nourishing and moisturising but because of the soft waxy texture the good effects weren't as noticeable until the coating wore off to reveal nice soft lips. I used to wipe it off before applying lipstick but now I leave it on as something of a primer, which the balm texture allows for. I purchased in Japan for ~$6 so good price, but more expensive to import. Still cheaper than MAC though.

on 7/22/2011 2:05:00 AM

Wow, this is THE lip treatment for me. What a pleasant surprise. DHC had these on sale two for one, so I took a chance and ordered them - I'm so glad I did! I use lip treatment products a lot and have a stash of Lip Vitamins, Prevage, lip smackers, Burt's Bees, you name it. Then I started using DHC and boom! it's made my lips noticeably softer and smoother in just a week of use. Now I wake up with lips that feel plump and smooth and supple, and are silky like butter all the time!! No other product was doing that! It makes me feel younger - I love the small size and retro-pink color of the tubes.

Top Rated Lip Treatments