DHC Lip Cream

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
DHC Lip Cream

3.8

on 7/22/2011 2:05:00 AM

Wow, this is THE lip treatment for me. What a pleasant surprise. DHC had these on sale two for one, so I took a chance and ordered them - I'm so glad I did! I use lip treatment products a lot and have a stash of Lip Vitamins, Prevage, lip smackers, Burt's Bees, you name it. Then I started using DHC and boom! it's made my lips noticeably softer and smoother in just a week of use. Now I wake up with lips that feel plump and smooth and supple, and are silky like butter all the time!! No other product was doing that! It makes me feel younger - I love the small size and retro-pink color of the tubes.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was honestly prepared to hate this product based on prior reviews. Anyways, I now realize how wrong I was. While it does feel a bit too heavy/greasy for daytime use it is fantastic before bedtime! My lips are soft, smooth, and incredibly supple in the morning. The only downside, as others have noted, is that you don't much product for the price (I paid $7.50 at an Asian market). I recommend this if you need a nighttime balm.

on 5/6/2009 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I picked up few tubes of this in Osaka without even knowing if it was good or not.. so i'm stuck~ Anyway. That certainly does sound like I dont like it that much. The moisturize of it is so-so. I do have to reapply quite often, like every 1 - 2 hours and it actually happens to dry out my lips sometimes (yeah I do talk a lot at work tho lol) This balm is pretty creamy, and feeling a bit heavy. The tube is kinda small and you really don't get much product for the price you paid for. On me, a tube last about 3 months maybe

on 9/11/2008 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Creamy goodness on a stick. (・ω・ )
So delicious[in a visual way]! So moisturizing!
The tube is slimmer than a fatty jumbo sharpie and the cream is cut with a nice angle to it. If you're dramatic, you can look as if you're caressing your chin with some deep love and affection AND put on a lip balm at the same time. You just can't quite get that same gesticulation with a flat tip. I've never had the cream misalign with the tube or melt.
Awesome lawn, DHC. Mazel tov.