DHC Lip Cream

DHC Lip Cream

4.6

on 10/7/2017 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is ultra moisturizing, unscented, and uber glossy. It's not the least bit sticky and has a nice slip to it. It kind of reminds me of a lighter 8 Hour Cream sans the rose smell. It comes in a thinner tube, which I prefer to regular bullet lipsticks. I don't know if lanolin is great for long term use, but I really like this stuff.

on 9/1/2016 12:26:00 PM

Wow! My lip was very chapped, just after a day of using this, it has completely healed!

on 5/7/2013 2:44:00 AM

This is my favorite lip balm.

It literally removed those pesky dry, flaky skin on my lips OVERNIGHT. I was so surprised coz' this product was just given to me as a gift. Didn't expect much from it same way other lip balms disappointed me. I was like ok whatever...

But the next morning my whatever was wow! So soft, smooth and juicy kissable:)

Hurrah i finally find the right lip balm for me...

on 4/14/2012 10:48:00 PM

Probably the best lip balm I have used thus far. It's rather cheap (at around 7 usd) if you get friends going to Japan for holidays to buy it back for you. My chapped lips are healed the next day after I've applied it and it gives this soft shine look. Applied it before my Dior Addict Lipstick and the combination is great. DHC products have no added fragrance, preservatives, colour, etc, so it's so much better than having all kinds of weird chemicals into your system since you'll probably ingest some of the lips product. The only bad thing is that it gives this weird oily smell (no added fragrance to mask it up) after some time and I'll always have to replace this every 6 mths.

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This is one of my all time favorite lip products. I go to school in upstate New York, in which winter is majority of the year, so this is one of my stables. Whenever I have cracked lips, I would apply this when I go to sleep, when I wake up, my lips will be healed. I definitely recommend this product for anyone who live in dry weather.

on 6/27/2007 2:31:00 PM

I really like this lip moisturizer. It moisturizes my lips exceptionally well, has good staying power and I really love the packaging. You do get a lot more product for the price if you get Carmex or even Smith's Rosebud Salve, but DHC works best for me.

on 4/23/2007 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Relatively decent lip balm, but too many things I don't like about it. 1) It wears off the lips pretty fast. 2) The tube only lasts a few weeks and for $7 I'd expect months of use. 3) The slanted tube is cute but awkward; when you twist up the product, the "slant" of the lip balm doesn't line up with the "slant" of the tube so it makes it a bit difficult to apply. 4) It gets all melty in my pocket so when you get to the end of the tube and try to apply it, it falls out of the tube. Will not repurchase. I'm sticking with my HG mark Kiss Therapy. One little $5 pot lasts almost 1 year!