DHC Lip Cream

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 30-35
DHC Lip Cream

4.3

I highly recommend this lip balm.
Its very creamy, not sticky, help my dry lip very well.
The packaging is great,the cap is strong. The bullet is shiny,great packaging and great quality too.
If it cost u only usd4 to 5, i highly recommend u try it.
In Japan its very cheap, its because not much product in the bullet.
Vaseline lip balm is a lot cheaper but the difference that you get is a lot too.
This dhc works. It moisture without make it so sticky. Very comfortable in the lip.
If u wear it at night, u won't notice it while sleeping because it's not that sticky, but when you wake up, your lip already so soft .
And of course, be careful of the fake one.
The original one will work on everyone, it's really moisturising, creamy, not sticky, not smelly.

It's a decent lip treatment and has some really good moisturizing ingredients, but also some that could be potentially problematic for certain sensitive individuals, like olive oil or phenoxyethanol (YMMV). The finish is a little on the glossy side, but not horribly artificial. Never tried it under a lipstick or lipgloss, so can't comment on how it performs in that area, but lip cream also can be applied liberally in multiple layers without a gross coat forming, like with some chap sticks can sometimes. There's no smell or taste to it either, which is a huge plus in my books. I'm just very used to using pure lanolin on my lips and lanolin is pure magic for my lips. The DHC just doesn't compare to the pure lanolin stuff, despite including a little lanolin and lanolin oil, and I have to apply DHC quite often to keep the moisturizing effect intact. So for me DHC doesn't offer anything over any other decent lip treatment (like Clinique, La Roche Posay or Biotherm), and DHC definitely doesn't approach my HG lip balm (Sisley) and doesn't perform as nice as lanolin. The packing is nice, though, no tube that can get grimy when carried around and it seems sturdy enough to survive a couple accidental falls.

on 5/7/2013 2:44:00 AM

This is my favorite lip balm.

It literally removed those pesky dry, flaky skin on my lips OVERNIGHT. I was so surprised coz' this product was just given to me as a gift. Didn't expect much from it same way other lip balms disappointed me. I was like ok whatever...

But the next morning my whatever was wow! So soft, smooth and juicy kissable:)

Hurrah i finally find the right lip balm for me...

on 4/14/2012 10:48:00 PM

Probably the best lip balm I have used thus far. It's rather cheap (at around 7 usd) if you get friends going to Japan for holidays to buy it back for you. My chapped lips are healed the next day after I've applied it and it gives this soft shine look. Applied it before my Dior Addict Lipstick and the combination is great. DHC products have no added fragrance, preservatives, colour, etc, so it's so much better than having all kinds of weird chemicals into your system since you'll probably ingest some of the lips product. The only bad thing is that it gives this weird oily smell (no added fragrance to mask it up) after some time and I'll always have to replace this every 6 mths.

on 7/9/2008 9:19:00 PM

This lip cream seriously deserves a much higher raving than this!
I got my pal to buy for me from HK since we do not have DHC here in Singapore (what a mortal sin!). I am on a lip product craze lately.

It is so different from the many lip balm I used to own! It glides on my lips really well and has a very shimmery sheen to it! my lips looks so watery and moist.

But the magical part is that despite its moistness, it does not interfer with my lipstick which I put on after that. Most lip balm would make my lipstick runny and I have to apply more coats to make the colour show up better, but for this DHC Lip cream, it seems to work like a lip primer, and the colour of my lipstick shows really well with just one coat! the beautiful part is that the lip cream add a sheen to the lipstick that I do not need to add a gloss after that.

I have found yet another winner from DHC! I love DHC!

I love the sleek packaging of this lip balm (it's a long, narrow tube similar to Laura Mercier Lip Kisses), it feels nice going on and has a slightly glossy finish, but it really doesn't do much to moisturize my lips. For dry lips, I have better luck with Alba coconut cream balm or Carmex, so I probably won't repurchase Lip Cream.

Top Rated Lip Treatments