The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner

4.1

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Glycerin, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Diglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Sorbate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene, Citral, Benzyl Alcohol, Eugenol, Farnesol.

My skin and I are in love! After using this my skin has a natural glow and the little redness I used to have on my cheeks has been reduced. I've never had any skin issues, but my skin has definitely improved! It has also a nice, sweet and fresh smell!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

It has weird scent. Not bad though; just weird.

I have normal skin thanks to taking care of my skin, but I have it naturally dry. My dermatologist recommended me as a dried-skinned to not use a toner as it would dry even more my skin, but lots of people used them, so I thought about giving a try.

After cleansing, I apply the toner as a pre-step to moisture my skin. It has a bit more thick texture than the water-based cleanser I use but I don't need more than 3 or 4 drops for all my face. It absorbs quickly but I feel like my skin has been exactly before I've applied it. It doesn't dry out my skin, but I feel like water is doing the same effect and it is cheaper. I'll be buying the next time a thermal water.

To Read all 59 Reviews, Login or Join

this will always be my go to toner for years. if i tried another one and not satisfied with the performance, i always go back for this. very hydrating, doesn't rip off the moisture layer on your face as what astringent does. the consistency is almost like a gel, thicker than a water toner. the smell's pretty nice, and take the rest of the dirt on your face well.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've gone through many bottles of this toner over the years. It's a great product for the price and nicely prepares my skin for moisturiser.

Unlike a lot of toners, this doesn't dry my skin out. It has a slightly thicker consistency than other toners I've tried, and has a very very subtle gel-like feel. I love the scent of this, the bottle is plastic but still looks nice.

All round great product that I will continue to repurchase.

Amazing!

Despite not having the most 'attractive' scent it really is a lovely toner. I use this morning and night and it doesnt give me any irritation or redness (like the TBS aloe toner did)
It is clear & just slightly thicker than a water consistency but i wouldnt call it a cream or gel toner if that makes sense...

Over all a really nice product and worth the money for something that feels hydrating and not irritating

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I breakout from everything, it's insane trying to find products that work for my skin. This stuff has been amazing. It's hydrating and takes the rest of my makeup off. I haven't had any issues and my skin is completely happy since using it, will definitely repurchase. Priced ok at $14, usually eligible for the buy 2 get 1 free (or buy 3 get 3 free). A little goes a long way with this stuff as well.

I bought a small pack from the body shop which included:
Toner, cream cleaners, night and day cream all from the vitamin e range.

I'm halfway through the toner and I must say its not like other toners, it's almost like a gel but not heavy at all. Doesn't tighten my pores or make my skin super dry. It's beautiful.
I'll definitely purchase once we reach winter time as this product is perfect.

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This stuff is pretty darn good. I bought this range of facial wash, toner, moisture serum, vitam e Aqua boost and eye cream. This toner is best of all. It cleans my skin, takes out the dirt, and doesn't dry it out.

There are days when I just wash my face with plain water and just use the toner on its own. It's a good compliment for the vitamin e facial wash which is so creamy that it is hard to work to a lather. So much so that I doubt it cleans the pores in my face. This toner makes up for it though.

lovely moisturizing and calming toner. quite thick. smells great. works well for my dry/combination skin.

I really enjoyed using this toner. It's a lovely thick, almost gel like consistency that feels very refreshing on the skin. However, the Vitamin E line hated my skin and irritated it terribly. I d not recommend this line if you have sensitive or easily irritated skin.