Omega 3 supplement

Omega 3 supplement Omega 3 supplement

3.0

on 5/17/2017 2:15:00 PM

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine

I wasn’t going to write a review until I was at least 3/4 months into taking this product but my god, as I was applying my make up this morning I realised how, dewy, hydrated and healthy my skin looks; I am only 4 weeks in so this is a very pleasant surprise.

I take the PerriconeMD’s Omega 3 product, and yes, it’s expensive but I have zero side effects, no fishy burps, I don’t have to freeze them neither do I have any horrible skin issues as a result. It is worth paying just that little bit more for such quality in my opinion.

I haven’t noticed any faster hair growth but I don’t expect that at this stage. But my hair is noticeably shiny, more manageable and softer, sometimes too soft really. I definitely don’t need to use as much conditioner anymore which is an added bonus. There’s a significant reduction in hair fall also.

One of the best reasons is I have so much more energy to do things. I have so much more focus and concentration and I can get a lot more done at work.

I realise this is a long term solution and will continue to repurchase based on these early good results.

on 9/8/2011 5:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

feel very strongly about warning anyone else with oily acne prone skin that this us a definite no no! my skin was going well until I used this - within 2 days of use I completely broke out - along my chin and forehead big big time ! overnight really and as others have mentioned deep within the skin - seems more like sn allergic reaction - I've not used or had a different diet or amyyhmg - this oil was the only thing different - have actually noticed a fishy smell too to be honest and an unsettled stomach - so disappointed coz this was supposed to do the opposite to my skin - now I've gone 100 steps back !! hoping to clear it out of my system very soon and not feel disfigured for very long -

Popular Other Products