Omega 3 supplement

Omega 3 supplement
Omega 3 supplement Omega 3 supplement

3.8

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used to take fish oil pills for the mood-stabilizing effect. Which I thought was negligible, but you really have to have a lot of high-concentrate, good quality product, according to my Googling skills. I never saw any effect on my hair, skin, nails. I DID notice a gigantic libido uptick, temporarily. Then I read on a cancer patients' message-board that Fish Oil Pills are sometimes used to counter the libido-killing side effects of cancer treatment meds and chemotherapy. The upshot is: I'm wondering if you're all just mood-stabilized and twitter-pated. ;) Just kidding. I'm really glad it works for people, even if it doesn't work for me. You can't argue with results.

on 9/23/2007 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've been taking Nordic Natural's The ultimate Omega for almost a month now, but I haven't seen very significant results like I've read. I'm giving it a couple more months to see the difference. But I'm confused as to which one to buy...there are so many of them out there. I'm now starting on the Vitamin Shoppe Mega Fish oil EPA-DHA (since yesterday)...does anyone else use this brand? Are these Omega 3 capsules...or is it a concentration of 3-6-9...does anyone know? I'm not sure what keywords to look for when buying these.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I use the GNC Multi-Oil pills after trying various cheaper generic alternatives. The straight fish oil caps gave me a terrible aftertaste even after freezing them - they do thaw, it just delays the aftereffects.

It seems really odd to me that taking an oil supplement would help with breakouts and oiliness, but it does. This is that very rare product that makes a noticeable difference in my skin. I don't even have "problem" skin, but I inevitably break out if I run out of this.

on 6/12/2007 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Interesting! I did not know fish oil pills being reviewed here. I wrote this for my mom and grandma. I buy plenty of finish oil pills for both of them every year! Both of them like it a lot. My grandma said she feels she is healthier physically (She is 83 this year, I guess it is hard to notice differences for the skin, hair and nails), she said she doesn't get cold easily compared with otherwise. My mom said her skin looks smoother when taking these pills... I never know young people can take these pills too...well I will give it a shot then..

Popular Other Products