Omega 3 supplement

Omega 3 supplement
Omega 3 supplement Omega 3 supplement

4.3

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't think I'll ever be able to go without these pills again! Before I took them I had a really hard time growing out my nails. They were prone to splitting and snagging when they reached a certain length, but now my nails are extremely long and healthy and don't bend on light pressure. I have significantly less pimples and better skin everywhere on my body. My hair is noticeably thicker and shinier as well. When I stopped taking them for a week my pimples came back and some hair fell out...guess I gotta keep taking them.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

After reading the reviews on this I was so excited about taking these! Well after a few days I noticed some bumps under my skin and they turned into HUGE cystic acne zits. They were painful to touch and impossible to get rid of. I immediately stopped the pills and within a week my skin was back clear!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I truly believe that fish oil pills make a difference in your health and skin. I have been taking them for quite a while, and my favorite brands as posted below is nordic, but for a cheap alternative, trader joe's sells some good ones. My eye doctor recommended them to me to help my eyes gain more lubrication naturally and they worked. It also improved the texture of my skin. Its better to take them whie you eat something so you don't get that fishy aftertaste or burps, lol.

on 4/3/2007 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Forget serums! This stuff makes my skin glow NATURALLY. I use less body lotion. My hair is more moisturized, softer. Highly recommended, comes with a plethora of additional health benefits to boot. A natural antidepressant, etc.

Do keep them in the freezer.

Popular Other Products