Coconut Milk Hair Mask

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/5/2014 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Stumbled upon this hair mask on Pinterest and had to try it. For my bsl hair used about 1/4 cup of coconut milk, 2 tablespoons of honey and 2/3 tablespoons of olive oil and applied this to my hair. Let it sit for 3 hours and then followed the usual s/c routine. I applied regular amount of shampoo that I normally use and washed it off, my hair didn't feel greasy. Styled using my Living Proof No Frizz cream, this mask added a lot of shine and softness to my hair. Continued use of this mask will make a huge difference to your hair as it eliminates frizz and adds moisture. This would be a amazing mask to use in winter. Freeze the left over coconut milk and honey mix. Will continue using it and post updates.

works wonders, smells good, cheap. i'll definitely stick to it.
i slow cook it until it form heavy cream, put it on my hair, wrap with plastic cap and double it with a towel. leaved it for 30 mnt to 1 hour, wash it, rinse with acv, put conditioner on my hair. highly recommend it d (^^) b

on 8/27/2008 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I do coconut milk hair treatments about 2 times a week. I buy the coconut milk in the can from Whole Foods and put it on my hair straight from the can before shampooing on dry hair, for an hour or so. Then shampoo and condition as usual. It keeps your hair really healthy and soft IMO. I have zero flyaways now, I used to have them years ago. I just leave the can in the fridge, lasts about a week and 1/2.

I use this as an all over body lotion also, free of chemicals and junk most lotions have in them, that I don't want on my skin. I've been using this for a few years now for my hair and skin.