Coconut Milk Hair Mask

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/25/2008 8:34:00 AM

Okay, so I tried this two different ways. The first time I did it just like the previous reviewer, RococoRose, and also had no change in my hair at all. Then I was talking to a friend of mine from Hawaii that said what you're supposed to do is boil the coconut milk until much of the water evaporates and you're left with clumps of white in the bottom of the pan (be sure to not leave it on for too long so it won't burn). Let it cool some and then rub that through your hair, put a cap on your head and a warm towel on top. I left it on for 1/2 an hour and then rinsed and did a conditioning wash. I have to say that after all of this and having my hair start to dry it was still very greasy, thankfully I had nowhere to go so it wasn't a big deal. But then the next morning I did the conditioning wash again and WOW!!! My hair has never looked so healthy and shiny!! I am absolutely in love with this now and plan on doing it at least once a week!! Give this a try and see if it doesn't work better than just pouring the coconut milk on your head!