Bourjois Effet 3D Cocktails Lip Gloss in Cassis Tropical 26

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

I would definitely rebuy this product. I used to have a Red Earth many years ago which I finished completely (a triumph when so many of us MUAers have billions of cosmetics - ok I wasn't an addict then) in this same colour but I can't find RE where I live now.

It looks cherry red in the tube but glides on transparent with the slightest red tinge. This one has no shimmer and is clear. This is best for a natural lip look that is slightly reddish and not pinkish.

I love this and am so glad I found this! My first Bourjois lipgloss was #34 and I am going to keep collecting them. Love them!

I don't suppose this lasts the whole day, but then again, it's lip gloss! I haven't seen a lip gloss that lasts the whole day anyway.

on 1/27/2007 2:58:00 AM

this is a sheer berry color with high shine gloss! and best of all it didnt feel sticky at all,
and usually most lip glosses dry out after a while n dry my lips out and i cant wait to take em off n just put on some lipbalm. but this stuff is great!

My lips felt soft while i had this on and after i took it off. I didnt want to wash it off at the end of the day coz its such a pretty color and it barely felt like i had lipgloss on.the wand is a small brush whish is great for proper application.
amazing 3D effet.