Bourjois Effet 3D Cocktails Lip Gloss in Cassis Tropical 26

Filtered by hair type : Other
No Image

on 12/26/2011 4:38:00 PM

I love this gloss - it's a super glossy sheer berry that looks amazing with smoky reddish purple toned eyeshadows. It looks awesome with berry or green toned clothes also. It has just the right amount of pigment and is the perfect shade of berry - not too purpley. I'm so sad this was discontinued :(

I would definitely rebuy this product. I used to have a Red Earth many years ago which I finished completely (a triumph when so many of us MUAers have billions of cosmetics - ok I wasn't an addict then) in this same colour but I can't find RE where I live now.

It looks cherry red in the tube but glides on transparent with the slightest red tinge. This one has no shimmer and is clear. This is best for a natural lip look that is slightly reddish and not pinkish.

I love this and am so glad I found this! My first Bourjois lipgloss was #34 and I am going to keep collecting them. Love them!

I don't suppose this lasts the whole day, but then again, it's lip gloss! I haven't seen a lip gloss that lasts the whole day anyway.