4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

This is my favorite caress body wash. It has such a unique soft clean comforting scent that I absolutely love! There is no other body wash out there quite like it, and believe me I've tried tons! The floral and vanilla blend together perfectly! I hope they never discontinue it....

About reviewer (83 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Relaxed, Fine

9 years ago

This is my second favorite bodywash from caress (Daily Silk is my favorite) I love this smell so much. I'm a sucker for anything cashmere so at the grocery store I picked this up, I was so suprised how it moisturized my skin! I love how silky and clean I feel after I use this. The smell doesn't last long on my skin, but I love the smell in the shower. It lathers really well and the bottle lasts a long time. I love this and will definitly repurchase.

About reviewer (108 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEE this bodywash!!! I LOVE the original Caress bar soap for the scent and for how soft if makes my skin. However, my skin has been drying out easily so I've been trying to stick with bodywashes. I always passed up the Caress Silkening Body Wash because when I flip open the top and sniff it, it doesn't smell exactly like the Caress bar soap. Well, it was on sale for $2.99 and I got a giant bottle that had 50% free! I'm soooo happy that I tried it! It doesn't smell exactly like the bar soap,but it's undoubtedly "Caress." It has that clean, freshy, feminine scent that's in the bar soap but it's slightly updated and absolutely wonderful! I am going to use this for life! It isn't drying, smells A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! It makes me want to take 20 showers a day. Whenever I wash my hands in the bathroom I always use my bodywash instead of handsoap just because of the scent and how soft it makes my skin. The scent lasts several hours on my skin but I wish it would last all day. I'd happily buy a perfume that smells like this. It's perfect. Will definitely repurchase. :-)

About reviewer (327 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

3.0

9 years ago

Oh, I have loved Caress products for awhile, mainly for their smell! I used Tahitian Renewal, Shea Butter, and this one interchangeably. Then I went through a phase where I only used Bath and Body Works shower gels. About a year after, I went back to Cashmere Luxury, and found that after the shower I would have a lot of red burning/itchy bumps all down my arms, my stomach, and a little on my legs. This occurred about ten times before I realized it had to be this body wash. I'm not saying Bath and Body Works has the best ingredients, but it does make me wonder what harsh chemicals are in Caress that I may have been accustomed to before.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

I use a bottle of this every couple of years, it’s such an oldie but goodie. Smells fresh and pretty, but not like your average drug store shower gel – there’s something unique about Caress, and leaves my skin silky soft. I tried most of Caress’ different scents but always come back to this original, it’s the best.

About reviewer (171 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

from

10 years ago

This bodywash suds up well and cleans effectively. The smell is muted yet fresh. My only concern is that it's not quite heavy duty enough for winter use. It doesn't leave my skin as soft as I would like. I'll finish off my bottle and use something a bit more moisturizing for the remainder of the winter, but I'll return this once summer begins.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

11 years ago

Very nice scent, cleans well. I wish it came in a pump bottle. But I'd buy it again.

About reviewer (414 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

from

11 years ago

I love the smell of this product! It suds up real nice and leaves my skin silky smooth. Great body wash!!

About reviewer (96 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3.0

11 years ago

I love the way this body wash smells!!! It smells wonderful! It's definitely got a silky, luxurious feel to it, but I hate how it still feels slippery, even after I wash it off! I like having a squeaky clean feeling, not slippery and soapy!

About reviewer (119 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

11 years ago

~ ~ ~ I LOVE IT!!! ~ ~ ~ I have used Caress body wash for about 4 years now and I simply love it. I have tried all its scents and cannot decide which one is the best b/c they all smell divine! No kidding, They smell fruity and yummy - gotta love smelling like honey. I use it on a daily basis and adore the felling it leaves on my skin (it will smell like it for a while during the day, too). It is soo affordable and available everywhere, plus the bottle looks sooo cute. Would never substitute it for anything ~ Glowing Touch <3

About reviewer (38 reviews)

AgeUnder 18