SinfulColors 313 Pink Forever

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Pink Forever is a gorgeous shade of bubble gum pink with a creme finish. The formula is excellent, it is opaque in two coats and doesn't apply with streaks or patches. The formula applies smoothly and easily. It dries to a shiny finish and I got 4 days wear out of this polish when I paired it with base coat and top coat, so it lasts slightly longer than my other SinfulColors polishes - which is great. The colour is gorgeous, very girly and would be flattering on all skin tones. It is a great, basic shade of pink and would be a good one to add to your collection. I would recommend it to anyone.

I'am a high end nail polish gal (Opi, Chanel and Essie) but I must say I love this! Picked it up at Rite Aid cause the color went with my Mac gloss. I was shocked at how it glided on like my high end brands almost better and the color is a amazing Barbie pink. Not too bright just perfect!! At 1.50 I gotta go get a back up!!!! Yes I have been disappointed with some Sinful polishes but not this one! Try it!

on 1/15/2014 12:03:00 PM

Okay color but the worst formula ever! This polish streaks BIG TIME!!! The price is good, but who cares when it streaks so bad and wears off in two days. Pure junk...too bad I purchased this polish in five different colors. What a waste of money.

on 12/19/2013 12:20:00 PM

I love the color for sure but not the formula.
It takes more effort to make it look opaque and even (I am not a novice for applying polishes and want my nails to look nice) Revlon, OPI and Essie are my favorite ones.
I have Coral Island from Sinful Colors, that one performs better than Pink 4ever in my opinion. With topcoat, this one doesn't last as long and takes so long to dry.
I have tried to apply this on different days, finally tossed it away after losing my patience.
Great color, I will look for this color in other lines.

on 10/12/2013 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love thispolish...its like a bubblegum pink<3
am i the only one who thinks of ariana grande when i see this color?
i always feel prettier when im wearing it :)

on 12/16/2013 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

In love with this color!! My favourite pink that I own... sort of like a bubblegum pink! Great formula, easy to apply. 1 coat is enough. Lasts for ages! All round, amazing nail polish. Highly recommend!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this medium pink cream so much that I bought a back up soon after wearing it just once. Then I gave it to my niece because she loved it too. So now I will go buy another back up again some time. Cheap but not a cheap performing formula. The perfect pink cream to do designs with. I love it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I love this color, a cool toned barbie pink, but it chipped. A lot. With a base & top coat. I'm gonna try Essie Secret Stash, it's a warm toned barbie pink, not cool toned. I'm definitely going to use up all of this though.

on 11/29/2012 10:08:00 PM

I was looking for a Barbie-pink that wasn't a bright neon and had no shimmer. Pink Forever was perfect. The color looked really great with my fair skin and has quickly become one of my favorite pedicure colors.

I love the application and formula of this polish. It was almost as if the nail painted itself and I had absolutely zero problems working with it. I could have settled for one coat as it was already opaque but I went ahead and did two coats out of habit and the result was excellent.

After wearing for about 4 days I added Sinful's Pinky Glitter on top and got another 5 days or so wear out of the polish. I'm really amazed at the durability of Sinful Colors and Pink Forever has been one of if not the most successful formula and look I've gotten from the line.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I adore this beautiful Barbie pink cream polish. The formula is great and it's opaque with one coat, but I always do two out of habit.

This pink always makes me feel prettier when I wear it :)

Popular Polishes