MD Forte MD Forte Facial Lotion III

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

Ingredients: Purified Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid (and) Ammonium Glycolate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this lotion!!! I've had oily, acne prone skin all my life and this is the only product that keeps it under control. My skin is smooth, no acne, and my pore size has diminished. A couple of years ago I discontinued this product due to finances. My skin went back to being awful -- full of acne and oily. I recently started using it again and I am pleased with the results. The step I and II of this lotion didn't work so well, but step III does it for me!! Highly recommend if you have oily and acne prone skin. Vary happy and hopefully this product will work for me for a long time :)

This works! It will get rid of any wrinkles. It does burn a little at first, and my skin is sensitive, but keep using it girls if you want to look so much younger! I will ONLY buy this product for my face!

I love MD FORTE!!!!! I use this wtih my PCA pigment program during the day and with my obagi regimine at night and it makes a big difference in how the product absorbs and how my pores have seemed to unclog. MD Forte is my favorite glycolic line

Popular Face Skincare Products