MD Forte MD Forte Facial Lotion III

Filtered by age: 25-29

Ingredients: Purified Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid (and) Ammonium Glycolate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

What can I say. This product exceeded all my expectations. I wasn't expecting too much because I have been disappointed in the past with other products not delivering on their promises. It comes in a simple,understated packaging but does wonders on the skin for wrinkles, dark marks and rough skin. I have seen amazing results and I am beyond satisfied. I no longer wear foundation. I use it at night as the glycolic acid is too high for daytime. I recommended starting with the Lotion 1 or 2 before jumping to Lotion 3. This will give the skin sometime to adjust. I also like the cream but find that the lotion goes on more fluidly on my skin. They both deliver great results.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Only 2 fl oz for $50 is my main complaint! But, if you want buttery soft, well exfoliated skin, this is the product for you. This exfoliates better than a physical one ever could. With a high percentage of glycolic acid, be careful starting off. This actually abraded my skin, leaving open small wounds. After my skin got more used to the potent formulation, it started looking much better than before. I was having problems with marks that I left on my face from a serious picking session and hormonal acne and now the marks are much improved. It took two months, but I think without this lotion the process would have been much longer. Now I don't have to wear full cover concealer over the marks. Also, I haven't broken out since I started using this stuff. Extractions are much easier, too. I had a problem with whiteheads that got harder to extract with the MD Forte Facial Wash. I think the Facial Wash has something in it where if I leave it on my face for too long my pores clog. Not with this lotion. Of course I still get the occasional closed clogged pore, but with continued use of the lotion, I just steam the clogged pore for a minute with a hot washcloth and extract that sucker. I highly recommend this lotion for people who want exfoliation, reduced marks left behind by acne. I still have sunspots and this is not a miracle product for them, but I haven't found a product that gets rid of those. I might have to laser those off. But for now, while I'm young and poor, I'll stick with this little miracle worker. My boyfriend always comments on how soft my skin is! Try it, you won't believe how soft your skin will get! Oh. It kinda sucks that your skin gets a little sticky after application-- but I use this at night so it's no biggie.
EDIT: great thing about this product is that it layers well with other products for nighttime. I use it under my retinol cream and my fade cream for my sunspots. Many times AHA are added to creams to make active ingredients work better, so this is my version. So far it seems to work well. I don't mix benzoyl peroxide and AHA-- I've heard that they inactivate each other.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this lotion!!! I've had oily, acne prone skin all my life and this is the only product that keeps it under control. My skin is smooth, no acne, and my pore size has diminished. A couple of years ago I discontinued this product due to finances. My skin went back to being awful -- full of acne and oily. I recently started using it again and I am pleased with the results. The step I and II of this lotion didn't work so well, but step III does it for me!! Highly recommend if you have oily and acne prone skin. Vary happy and hopefully this product will work for me for a long time :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is a really good product. I also use MD Forte 20% and 30% glycolic cleanser. I do not apply this product if I am going to be in the sun. However, I would start by cleaning with 20% in the morning and apply lotion 3 and then Cliniques City Block SPF 25. In the evenings I cleanse with 30% cleanser and apply the lotion. I give my skin a break with Boscia cleanser... this is excellent at keeping your skin clean! I am 29 years old and I am using this product to try and clear my skin of some shallow ice pick scars. Right now my skin looks much smoother than using scubs which irritate my skin and can cause more acne if bacteria gets in.

Popular Face Skincare Products