Jordana Easyliner for Lips - Sedona Red

Jordana Easyliner for Lips - Sedona Red

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

bought this on a whim, wanting a interesting color. This a true red, it's very wearable with my fair skin and brown hair. the texture of the liner is great--nice and easy to apply fairly precisely. it wears fine--it comes off a bit with eating, but that's pretty typical. nice quality with a super cheap price. definitely going to try other colors.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've had good luck with Jordana lip liners in the past and decided to try this after reading the reviews. I pride myself on usually being able to pull off most reds, but this gave me total Ronald McDonald clown mouth. It's a very, very, very bright, vivid hot pink/neon red hybrid. Massively unflattering on me with my coloring (PPP with auburn hair).

The formula however, is very creamy with excellent staying power and another plus for being an automatic pencil. Got it for $1.99 at Walgreen's. This would probably look better on someone with blonde or brunette hair. It's just too much for me. :(

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this lipliner. It is nice and creamy and lasts. It has a twist up so you don't have to bother with shredding due to a sharpener. It really helped give my lipstick umph and is a good shade of red for my pale skin. I bought this at Walgreens during a sale for $0.25!!! How could I go wrong! Will I repurchase? Absolutely (I really should have snagged up all of them for $0.25!)

Popular Lip Liners