Jordana Easyliner for Lips - Sedona Red

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Jordana Easyliner for Lips - Sedona Red

4.5

I needed a lip liner to help sharpen up my lip edge when wearing a full face of makeup, and I saw Kathleenlights rave about Jordana retractable liners in her videos. She liked Tawny for a nude lip, so I got that and this Sedona Red as my first two shades to try. I had a few bright red lipsticks but only a very old liner to go with them that needed throwing out. This is a bright true red for me, but I agree is it tomato-y and warm, no blue tones. It doesn't go pink for me at all. My skin is very pale and neutral. I can't speak to the staying power of this color because I have only tried it out on for a short period of time, but the Tawny lasts most of the day and only needs a little touching up after eating a meal.

on 11/20/2012 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I was looking for a nice brought orangey tomato reef lip liner. I was at walgreens and saw this and it was only 1.99 so I thought what is to lose. I absolutely love this red it its prefect for a bold statement lip and comes out matte. I looove that I can apply it and it works as a nice matte red or I can put a gloss over it got a bolder look. It is creamy and I love that it is retractable so that way no sharpening needed

on 8/6/2010 2:17:00 PM

I was hesitant to buy this liner because when I tried the tester in the store I thought it wasn't very pigmented and it wouldn't last very long. However, it was the only true red I could find so I went ahead and bought it. I was actually pleasantly surprised. It's a really good color and goes very nicely with true red lipsticks, which makes it great for fair skin. It also lasts for a long time. All in all, a very good buy for a reasonable price.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've had good luck with Jordana lip liners in the past and decided to try this after reading the reviews. I pride myself on usually being able to pull off most reds, but this gave me total Ronald McDonald clown mouth. It's a very, very, very bright, vivid hot pink/neon red hybrid. Massively unflattering on me with my coloring (PPP with auburn hair).

The formula however, is very creamy with excellent staying power and another plus for being an automatic pencil. Got it for $1.99 at Walgreen's. This would probably look better on someone with blonde or brunette hair. It's just too much for me. :(