Jordana Easyliner for Lips - Sedona Red

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Jordana Easyliner for Lips - Sedona Red

4.1

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

The color is nice, but it is not tomato red. It pulls pink.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Very happy with this liner! Super pigmented and easy to apply. I really appreciate a twist up liner. I thought this would be more of a true red but it is more of a bright tomato red. Still lovely looking and long lasting. Easy to remove. I'll definitely be picking up more colors. At Walgreens there $2.29. So worth it and better than other expensive liners I've tried.

I needed a lip liner to help sharpen up my lip edge when wearing a full face of makeup, and I saw Kathleenlights rave about Jordana retractable liners in her videos. She liked Tawny for a nude lip, so I got that and this Sedona Red as my first two shades to try. I had a few bright red lipsticks but only a very old liner to go with them that needed throwing out. This is a bright true red for me, but I agree is it tomato-y and warm, no blue tones. It doesn't go pink for me at all. My skin is very pale and neutral. I can't speak to the staying power of this color because I have only tried it out on for a short period of time, but the Tawny lasts most of the day and only needs a little touching up after eating a meal.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this lip liner I think that the liner is very true red and pigmented. The lip liner stays on me approximately around 4 to 5 hours but when i pat on some pressed powder before the actual lipstick it stays on for approximately 7 or 8 hours which rocks.

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

bought this on a whim, wanting a interesting color. This a true red, it's very wearable with my fair skin and brown hair. the texture of the liner is great--nice and easy to apply fairly precisely. it wears fine--it comes off a bit with eating, but that's pretty typical. nice quality with a super cheap price. definitely going to try other colors.

on 8/6/2010 2:17:00 PM

I was hesitant to buy this liner because when I tried the tester in the store I thought it wasn't very pigmented and it wouldn't last very long. However, it was the only true red I could find so I went ahead and bought it. I was actually pleasantly surprised. It's a really good color and goes very nicely with true red lipsticks, which makes it great for fair skin. It also lasts for a long time. All in all, a very good buy for a reasonable price.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've had good luck with Jordana lip liners in the past and decided to try this after reading the reviews. I pride myself on usually being able to pull off most reds, but this gave me total Ronald McDonald clown mouth. It's a very, very, very bright, vivid hot pink/neon red hybrid. Massively unflattering on me with my coloring (PPP with auburn hair).

The formula however, is very creamy with excellent staying power and another plus for being an automatic pencil. Got it for $1.99 at Walgreen's. This would probably look better on someone with blonde or brunette hair. It's just too much for me. :(

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this lipliner. It is nice and creamy and lasts. It has a twist up so you don't have to bother with shredding due to a sharpener. It really helped give my lipstick umph and is a good shade of red for my pale skin. I bought this at Walgreens during a sale for $0.25!!! How could I go wrong! Will I repurchase? Absolutely (I really should have snagged up all of them for $0.25!)