Jordana Easyliner for Lips - Sedona Red

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/12/2011 5:43:00 PM

I guess I am the lone wolf here. I did NOT like this color on me at all. For reference I am nc42 with pigmented lips. The formula is nice - creamy and easy to apply. But the color was horrific on me. I was expecting a warm tomato red. Instead I got Ronald McDonald lips that pulled pink. Garish is an understatement. I don't wear bright lips everyday, but I'm certainly not afraid of a statement mouth. However this just plain ol' made the wrong statement.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

The color is nice, but it is not tomato red. It pulls pink.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've had good luck with Jordana lip liners in the past and decided to try this after reading the reviews. I pride myself on usually being able to pull off most reds, but this gave me total Ronald McDonald clown mouth. It's a very, very, very bright, vivid hot pink/neon red hybrid. Massively unflattering on me with my coloring (PPP with auburn hair).

The formula however, is very creamy with excellent staying power and another plus for being an automatic pencil. Got it for $1.99 at Walgreen's. This would probably look better on someone with blonde or brunette hair. It's just too much for me. :(

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

It's been said before but I'll say it again... this is a true tomato-red lip liner. I bought this before reading reviews and was expecting something a little more cool toned to pair with my Stila liquid lipstick in Firey. However, this works perfectly for that purpose.

This is the first lip liner I've ever owned (I'm almost 25.) When I applied it the first time, I lined my lips first and then put on my liquid lipstick. I found that method of application to do a whole lot of nothing for defining my lips. Now I've discovered that putting on the red liquid lipstick and following it with the lipliner around the edges and corners of my lips is the trick.

If you need a red lipliner I'd highly suggest trying this. Unless you're looking for a cool toned liner, then definitely skip this and go with something else.

I would repurchase because it was less than $3 at Walgreens and Jordana is cruelty-free.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Very happy with this liner! Super pigmented and easy to apply. I really appreciate a twist up liner. I thought this would be more of a true red but it is more of a bright tomato red. Still lovely looking and long lasting. Easy to remove. I'll definitely be picking up more colors. At Walgreens there $2.29. So worth it and better than other expensive liners I've tried.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Jordana has great lipliners. This did what it was supposed to do. It doesn't have the best staying power and it CAN smudge, though. I would still buy again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this lip liner I think that the liner is very true red and pigmented. The lip liner stays on me approximately around 4 to 5 hours but when i pat on some pressed powder before the actual lipstick it stays on for approximately 7 or 8 hours which rocks.

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

bought this on a whim, wanting a interesting color. This a true red, it's very wearable with my fair skin and brown hair. the texture of the liner is great--nice and easy to apply fairly precisely. it wears fine--it comes off a bit with eating, but that's pretty typical. nice quality with a super cheap price. definitely going to try other colors.

on 1/24/2007 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a twist-up liner pen so you don't have to sharpen it. The color is a vivid tomato red that goes on creamy and is long-lasting, and I got it for $1.50 Walgreens.

I needed a lip liner to help sharpen up my lip edge when wearing a full face of makeup, and I saw Kathleenlights rave about Jordana retractable liners in her videos. She liked Tawny for a nude lip, so I got that and this Sedona Red as my first two shades to try. I had a few bright red lipsticks but only a very old liner to go with them that needed throwing out. This is a bright true red for me, but I agree is it tomato-y and warm, no blue tones. It doesn't go pink for me at all. My skin is very pale and neutral. I can't speak to the staying power of this color because I have only tried it out on for a short period of time, but the Tawny lasts most of the day and only needs a little touching up after eating a meal.