Jordana Easyliner for Lips - Sedona Red

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

The color is nice, but it is not tomato red. It pulls pink.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

It's been said before but I'll say it again... this is a true tomato-red lip liner. I bought this before reading reviews and was expecting something a little more cool toned to pair with my Stila liquid lipstick in Firey. However, this works perfectly for that purpose.

This is the first lip liner I've ever owned (I'm almost 25.) When I applied it the first time, I lined my lips first and then put on my liquid lipstick. I found that method of application to do a whole lot of nothing for defining my lips. Now I've discovered that putting on the red liquid lipstick and following it with the lipliner around the edges and corners of my lips is the trick.

If you need a red lipliner I'd highly suggest trying this. Unless you're looking for a cool toned liner, then definitely skip this and go with something else.

I would repurchase because it was less than $3 at Walgreens and Jordana is cruelty-free.

To Read all 16 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Very happy with this liner! Super pigmented and easy to apply. I really appreciate a twist up liner. I thought this would be more of a true red but it is more of a bright tomato red. Still lovely looking and long lasting. Easy to remove. I'll definitely be picking up more colors. At Walgreens there $2.29. So worth it and better than other expensive liners I've tried.

I needed a lip liner to help sharpen up my lip edge when wearing a full face of makeup, and I saw Kathleenlights rave about Jordana retractable liners in her videos. She liked Tawny for a nude lip, so I got that and this Sedona Red as my first two shades to try. I had a few bright red lipsticks but only a very old liner to go with them that needed throwing out. This is a bright true red for me, but I agree is it tomato-y and warm, no blue tones. It doesn't go pink for me at all. My skin is very pale and neutral. I can't speak to the staying power of this color because I have only tried it out on for a short period of time, but the Tawny lasts most of the day and only needs a little touching up after eating a meal.

Such a pretty tomato red that I love wearing with my red lipsticks. I have 4 of these lip liners in various shades, the formula is great and they are so easy to use and really inexpensive. I plan on getting more colors

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A very vividly tomato red (I agree w below posts!), not much in the way of blue-based or cool tones to it. I needed an affordable (read: CHEAP!!) red lipliner to go with my MAC Viva Glam Rihanna lipstick & lipglass & was surprised by how well they matched all together! I don't hardly ever wear red lipstick, I own probably at least 200 lip colors (glosses & lipsticks & that may be a conservative estimated guess!!) & less than 5 are red toned. The Jordana was appealing to me for their gr8 quality AND price. It is an automatic pencil so that means no sharpening (Yaay!!), but I think unless I end up losing it, that it will last me quite awhile forever since I barely ever wear red lipstick. I am into very pale, frosty nudes & btw fwiw Jordana also makes some other really pretty lipliners appropriate for my normal every day colors. I got mine at walgreens. I've only ever seen Jordana retailed at walgreens & kmart. Idk where else it may be sold (also try online?).

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

If u want a real red lip liner, you would LOVE it!!!

on 11/20/2012 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I was looking for a nice brought orangey tomato reef lip liner. I was at walgreens and saw this and it was only 1.99 so I thought what is to lose. I absolutely love this red it its prefect for a bold statement lip and comes out matte. I looove that I can apply it and it works as a nice matte red or I can put a gloss over it got a bolder look. It is creamy and I love that it is retractable so that way no sharpening needed

on 9/12/2011 5:43:00 PM

I guess I am the lone wolf here. I did NOT like this color on me at all. For reference I am nc42 with pigmented lips. The formula is nice - creamy and easy to apply. But the color was horrific on me. I was expecting a warm tomato red. Instead I got Ronald McDonald lips that pulled pink. Garish is an understatement. I don't wear bright lips everyday, but I'm certainly not afraid of a statement mouth. However this just plain ol' made the wrong statement.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Jordana has great lipliners. This did what it was supposed to do. It doesn't have the best staying power and it CAN smudge, though. I would still buy again.

Popular Lip Liners