Jordana Easyliner for Lips - Sedona Red

Filtered by age: 19-24
Jordana Easyliner for Lips - Sedona Red

4.2

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

It's been said before but I'll say it again... this is a true tomato-red lip liner. I bought this before reading reviews and was expecting something a little more cool toned to pair with my Stila liquid lipstick in Firey. However, this works perfectly for that purpose.

This is the first lip liner I've ever owned (I'm almost 25.) When I applied it the first time, I lined my lips first and then put on my liquid lipstick. I found that method of application to do a whole lot of nothing for defining my lips. Now I've discovered that putting on the red liquid lipstick and following it with the lipliner around the edges and corners of my lips is the trick.

If you need a red lipliner I'd highly suggest trying this. Unless you're looking for a cool toned liner, then definitely skip this and go with something else.

I would repurchase because it was less than $3 at Walgreens and Jordana is cruelty-free.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Very happy with this liner! Super pigmented and easy to apply. I really appreciate a twist up liner. I thought this would be more of a true red but it is more of a bright tomato red. Still lovely looking and long lasting. Easy to remove. I'll definitely be picking up more colors. At Walgreens there $2.29. So worth it and better than other expensive liners I've tried.

Such a pretty tomato red that I love wearing with my red lipsticks. I have 4 of these lip liners in various shades, the formula is great and they are so easy to use and really inexpensive. I plan on getting more colors

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

bought this on a whim, wanting a interesting color. This a true red, it's very wearable with my fair skin and brown hair. the texture of the liner is great--nice and easy to apply fairly precisely. it wears fine--it comes off a bit with eating, but that's pretty typical. nice quality with a super cheap price. definitely going to try other colors.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've had good luck with Jordana lip liners in the past and decided to try this after reading the reviews. I pride myself on usually being able to pull off most reds, but this gave me total Ronald McDonald clown mouth. It's a very, very, very bright, vivid hot pink/neon red hybrid. Massively unflattering on me with my coloring (PPP with auburn hair).

The formula however, is very creamy with excellent staying power and another plus for being an automatic pencil. Got it for $1.99 at Walgreen's. This would probably look better on someone with blonde or brunette hair. It's just too much for me. :(

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this lipliner. It is nice and creamy and lasts. It has a twist up so you don't have to bother with shredding due to a sharpener. It really helped give my lipstick umph and is a good shade of red for my pale skin. I bought this at Walgreens during a sale for $0.25!!! How could I go wrong! Will I repurchase? Absolutely (I really should have snagged up all of them for $0.25!)