Jordana Cosmetics Easyliner for Lips - Sedona Red

4.5

on 11/20/2012 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I was looking for a nice brought orangey tomato reef lip liner. I was at walgreens and saw this and it was only 1.99 so I thought what is to lose. I absolutely love this red it its prefect for a bold statement lip and comes out matte. I looove that I can apply it and it works as a nice matte red or I can put a gloss over it got a bolder look. It is creamy and I love that it is retractable so that way no sharpening needed

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Jordana has great lipliners. This did what it was supposed to do. It doesn't have the best staying power and it CAN smudge, though. I would still buy again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this lip liner I think that the liner is very true red and pigmented. The lip liner stays on me approximately around 4 to 5 hours but when i pat on some pressed powder before the actual lipstick it stays on for approximately 7 or 8 hours which rocks.

on 8/6/2010 2:17:00 PM

I was hesitant to buy this liner because when I tried the tester in the store I thought it wasn't very pigmented and it wouldn't last very long. However, it was the only true red I could find so I went ahead and bought it. I was actually pleasantly surprised. It's a really good color and goes very nicely with true red lipsticks, which makes it great for fair skin. It also lasts for a long time. All in all, a very good buy for a reasonable price.