MAC Mac cremestick liner in gingerroot [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
MAC Mac cremestick liner in gingerroot [DISCONTINUED]
Enter Title

best neutral pink color, stays put perfect under lipgloss

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I adore Gingerroot Cremestick Pearl Liner! It is *THE* perfect nude shade and works with soft pinks, peaches and soft beige colours so nicely. The formula is creamy and very easy to apply and is also incredibly long wearing and feather-resistant too. I use it when I have a smoky eye look and I want a paired down lip. Such a handy pencil to have on hand! For times when Spice is a bit too much, try Gingerroot!

on 1/30/2008 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I *finally* found my HG lipliner. I have been on the search for this for a very, very long time. What I've been looking for: a not too brown, not to red, not too pink-y or peach-y liner that goes on easily and stays put -- in short, everything that this is! The color is a wonderful neutral shade that works wonderfully on my sorta cool-toned skin and looks good with nearly all my favorite lipsticks. Further, when this rubs off throughout the day, it does not leave brown or red undertones; the color stays true. I am a huge fan of this lipliner and would happily repurchase!

on 1/29/2007 10:21:00 PM

I normally don't buy or wear lipliner but I saw this and fell in love. This is a beautiful peachy pink color with a nice golden pearl and looks fabulous on its own and with numerous lipsticks and glosses. I also have MAC's Subculture, Spice and Dervish and this tops them all. I also love how it glides on and is self-sharpening. MAC's creme stick liners are wonderful and the pearl ones really take the cake. This is truly a great neutral that you shouldn't be without!

on 1/24/2007 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I think this Cremestick Liner is gorgeous, I agree with the previous reviewer. I love the pearly finish that it leaves on my lips! It is sort of a peachy-nude with a little sheen to it. GINGERROOT is different from any other lipliner I own! I can actually wear this lipliner on its own- but I usually put a Lipglass over it for some extra zing. continued >>