MAC Mac cremestick liner in gingerroot [DISCONTINUED]

Enter Title

4.3

on 8/14/2009 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I finally found a lipliner for my nude lipsticks that not too brown! Yea! I have a few nude lipsticks where I love the color in the tube but not on my lips because it washes me out and makes me look dead. (I have very fair, pale skin.) This lipliner intensifies those nude lipsticks just enough to make them wearable.
I also like that I don't have to sharpen this pencil, but other reviewers have noted that you get less product out of it compared to a regular pencil.
$14.50 is expensive for a lip pencil, but for me it was a great shade so I just bought it. Anyone know if there is a good drugstore dup?

on 9/6/2008 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

After trying to find a good nude lipliner for some time, I ordered this online. I am very happy with the color. It's a fleshy color that tones down the pink of my lips to a more nude tone. It's not too orange, too brown or too dark. This liner is great for lipsticks like Hug Me, Viva Glam V, and with neutral glosses as well. Very wearable nude for me. The product is creamy, and I do like the fact it doesn't need sharpened.

on 4/5/2008 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Creme liner (so it goes fast-would give it a 4 or 5 for packaging if it was a regular crayon). Went on my lips very smoothly, no need for balm. It is the perfect shade. Maybe too perfect? if i apply lightly i cannot even see it! so i go over my lips about 2-3 times to "cancel" out my lip color. I top it with some gloss and it's the perfect neutral "nude" lip to go with darker eyes or just a day look! Not too brown, pink, grey, orange or whatever-it's the perfect pinky nude ml's shade. Will definitley re-purchase. :)