MAC Mac cremestick liner in gingerroot [DISCONTINUED]

Enter Title

4.3

on 2/20/2010 7:58:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I have purchased this liner twice already. The color is a pretty sparkly pinky nude that goes with everything and has a wonderful creamy consistency. However, for the price, this lipliner (especially if you use it everyday) seems to run out in less than a month, so I took one lippie off. However, I'll continue to buy because the product is so good. I just wish that maybe MAC could make these in a pencil form so you could get more product for your money.

on 3/7/2007 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Beautiful color on my pigmented lips. YLBB, but with a lovely pearly sheen. Quickly becoming my favorite neutral liner! Also love the fact that the plastic pencil casing can be turned in for Back 2 MAC! :)

on 2/27/2007 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I have pigmented lips and Gingerroot is a little sheer for cancelling out the color in my lips. I like the packaging and texture of Cremesticks in general, I am not sure that this shade is the most versatile for me though. I usually wear Subculture and instead of just purchasing Sublime Culture I wanted to mix things up a little and get Gingerroot instead. I do like the pearly sheen but overall it's a tad too sheer for my lips so I wouldn't repurchase this particular shade.

on 2/12/2007 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Great pearly pinky nude neutral l/l. Similar to vgv l/s so it looks great paired with it but I prefer to wear peachier l/s for a peachy pink color. Also looks good with clear l/g. Very pearly subtle l/l, just wish it was more peachy on my non pigmented lips.