MAC Mac cremestick liner in gingerroot [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
MAC Mac cremestick liner in gingerroot [DISCONTINUED]
Enter Title

Awesome color!! No orange ~ I hate orange makeup!!

on 9/6/2008 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

After trying to find a good nude lipliner for some time, I ordered this online. I am very happy with the color. It's a fleshy color that tones down the pink of my lips to a more nude tone. It's not too orange, too brown or too dark. This liner is great for lipsticks like Hug Me, Viva Glam V, and with neutral glosses as well. Very wearable nude for me. The product is creamy, and I do like the fact it doesn't need sharpened.

on 1/30/2008 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I *finally* found my HG lipliner. I have been on the search for this for a very, very long time. What I've been looking for: a not too brown, not to red, not too pink-y or peach-y liner that goes on easily and stays put -- in short, everything that this is! The color is a wonderful neutral shade that works wonderfully on my sorta cool-toned skin and looks good with nearly all my favorite lipsticks. Further, when this rubs off throughout the day, it does not leave brown or red undertones; the color stays true. I am a huge fan of this lipliner and would happily repurchase!

on 7/17/2007 9:51:00 AM

This is my new go-to color for lip liner. I usually use Subculture, but now I am a Gingerroot junkie! I really like the subtle shimmer and creamy texture of these liners. Gingerroot is a neutral fleshy pink shade that might not work as well if you have more pigmented lips. My only gripe is that I go through these like nothing else, since they are softer and more creamy than the regular MAC liners and there is less product in this type of pencil. I do like that it doesn't need to be sharpened.

on 1/24/2007 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I think this Cremestick Liner is gorgeous, I agree with the previous reviewer. I love the pearly finish that it leaves on my lips! It is sort of a peachy-nude with a little sheen to it. GINGERROOT is different from any other lipliner I own! I can actually wear this lipliner on its own- but I usually put a Lipglass over it for some extra zing. continued >>