MAC Mac cremestick liner in gingerroot [DISCONTINUED]

MAC Mac cremestick liner in gingerroot [DISCONTINUED]
Enter Title

4.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have lipliner issues. My lips are fairly pigmented, I love a nude look, and I don't wear lipliner all that often, but I'm always keeping an eye out for a lipliner that might help cancel out my lip color and help my nude lipsticks look more true to color. From other reviews, it seemed as though this liner did that, so I ordered one. But on me, I'm afraid, it doesn't lighten my lips at all. It warms them a bit and adds pearl, but the depth of color remains about the same. I'm still giving it a 4, because this is a nice texture and I think will be really versatile for me since it doesn't change the shade of my lips much. But then, since I'm a lipliner slacker, I don't know how often I'll actually reach for a liner that doesn't do exactly what I was hoping it would do.

on 9/6/2008 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

After trying to find a good nude lipliner for some time, I ordered this online. I am very happy with the color. It's a fleshy color that tones down the pink of my lips to a more nude tone. It's not too orange, too brown or too dark. This liner is great for lipsticks like Hug Me, Viva Glam V, and with neutral glosses as well. Very wearable nude for me. The product is creamy, and I do like the fact it doesn't need sharpened.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I adore Gingerroot Cremestick Pearl Liner! It is *THE* perfect nude shade and works with soft pinks, peaches and soft beige colours so nicely. The formula is creamy and very easy to apply and is also incredibly long wearing and feather-resistant too. I use it when I have a smoky eye look and I want a paired down lip. Such a handy pencil to have on hand! For times when Spice is a bit too much, try Gingerroot!

on 4/8/2007 11:43:00 AM

This is truly a beautiful "nude" lipliner. Other lines I've tried are either too pink, too beige, or too brown. Gingerroot is truly a gorgeous neutral flesh coloured pink!!! Although the staying power is not as great as spice, the colour is absolutely beautiful. It's very natural looking so you can wear it on its own, or under lip gloss. The only complaint I have is that the the liner does not last as long as the pencil.