MAC Mac cremestick liner in gingerroot [DISCONTINUED]

Enter Title

4.5

on 3/7/2007 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Beautiful color on my pigmented lips. YLBB, but with a lovely pearly sheen. Quickly becoming my favorite neutral liner! Also love the fact that the plastic pencil casing can be turned in for Back 2 MAC! :)

on 2/27/2007 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I have pigmented lips and Gingerroot is a little sheer for cancelling out the color in my lips. I like the packaging and texture of Cremesticks in general, I am not sure that this shade is the most versatile for me though. I usually wear Subculture and instead of just purchasing Sublime Culture I wanted to mix things up a little and get Gingerroot instead. I do like the pearly sheen but overall it's a tad too sheer for my lips so I wouldn't repurchase this particular shade.

This is my first cremestick liner.The texture is wonderful.It's very smooth and goes on without any tugging,and the staying power is equally good.It stays on and doesn't smudge or bleed,and it stops your lipcolor from moving around as well.Gingerroot is a pearly nude pale pink color.This is a very light shade;in fact I was worried it may not show up on my lips at all.Ladies with very pigmented lips might want to try before you buy (it may not show up).I like to use this with paler glosses and colors like MAC Wonderstruck l/g.I don't know if I will repurchase this exact shade again,but I chose "yes" anyway,b/c of the quality.

on 1/24/2007 12:09:00 PM

Beautiful nude pink liner. The cremesticks are lighter and sheerer IMO. I have pigmented lips, and I have to go over a few times to make this one show up. The color is comparable to WW 666, maybe a little lighter. Would work with very light neutral LS and mid-tone. Very natural, would look beautiful on its own