3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

13 years ago

I was quite disappointed with this e/l. The pencil has a waxy texture so it didn't drag my skin when applying, but the colour wasn't dense enough and didn't last long. Even when I layered more e/l on top the colour still didn't show up. The only thing I like about this is that it is well presented - a long pencil with a smudger. Won't be repurchasing.

About reviewer (466 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrown

1.0

13 years ago

I got an Olive eye pencil with a £5 off Boots voucher, and even at £3 or so, it wasn't worth the money. The colour barely shows up and then fades almost at once, the blender at the end is absolutely useless, it's ludicrously overpriced. When the rest of the No7 range is excellent quality, the misses are doubly disappointing. Avoid.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesGreen

3.0

13 years ago

I have two of these eyeliners..the first I got was black and I liked it very well...it was easy to apply, blend...then I bought another one (Olive) and that one is terrible...it doesn't show up at all. They are pretty expensive IMO for an eyeliner at "Target"...($7ish?)...so, considering that I wouldn't repurchase it. I would rather put a few dollars with it and get an eyeline from MAC, etc.

About reviewer (114 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

13 years ago

as others have said, it is not worth the money. i mean, it's not a particulary bad eyeliner, but the one i have in aubergine is really useless, the colour hardly shows up and is a waste of however much i paid for it (quite a bit). i have to tug atmy eye quite hard for colour to appear since it's not soft at all - rather hard and brittle/ however, i have another one in a different colour which works quite well,, nothing remarkable, but alright- pretty good. the smudger at the end doesn't really do much in my opinion, may be more useful if there was higher pigmentation as there isn't much to smudge anyway. wouldn't buy again. not good value for money. works as well as a cheaper lower end eyeliner.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry

HairBrown

13 years ago

Nothing special, nothing amazing - does what all the others do except with an almost useless blending sponge at the end.<br> It's good - it's eyeliner, and I needed eyeliner, but that's all. This is not worth the money for what it is. It's pointless when I can buy eyeliner at the same quality but much cheaper.

About reviewer (89 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

from

13 years ago

I have this eyeliner in Blue grey as I thought I'd get a change to black. The colour comes out as a dark grey when applied which really suits me and as the eyeliner has a sponge on the other end I blend it in and creates a smokey effect, would buy again :)

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age19-24