Physicians Formula CoverToxTen50 Wrinkle Therapy Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Physicians Formula CoverToxTen50 Wrinkle Therapy Foundation

2.8

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is the worst foundation I have ever used. I DO NOT have sensitive skin but this stuff set my face on fire. No coverage, awkward to use... uneven texture. Truly a disappointment from Physicians Formula. I sent them an email and tried to contact them to express my dissatisfaction and received no response.

on 7/15/2007 10:20:00 PM

It has been off the market for a long time now, but CoverToxTen50 sort of reminds of a foundation once made by Coty called Chronologix. I bought this PF foundation in Buff Beige and it's the perfect color for my skin tone. Use this product sparingly, otherwise, it will emphasize your pores and wrinkles rather than diminish them. A small amount will go a long way. I think it covers nicely. I dislike the packaging. When I squeezed out the foundation, it leaked around the edge of the tube. The brush that is attached to the tube is useless, but as far as the foundation itself, I like it. Just use a light hand.

on 4/12/2007 11:55:00 AM

I see all the negative reviews.I on the other hand really liked this product.Although I agree..Y need to use a sponger for application..I use this for work and it holds up better then most evewn my..merle norman foundation comes off on my clothing while I work...This however didnt.cudos..And since I have oily skin it didnt seem to clog my pores and cause acne which is a battle for me at the age of 39..I will buy this again..The only problem I have is that it leaked from the side of the tube...

on 1/24/2007 5:20:00 PM

This product is scary. It actually "froze" my face so that I couldn't smile -- the corners of my lips turned down instead of up! Thank goodness that those effects wore off after an hour. Then the makeup started to "flake". I chose the ivory which was really too light for my pale skin, made me look like I was dead. I am going to return it to the drugstore where I purchased it. I guess I got a glimpse into how "botox" would work on me -- no thanks, I'll take the wrinkles!